The Student Room Group

BTEC Health and Social Care Level 3 (National)- Edexccel

Its coming towards my deadline for the whole course, and i'm on the last few assignments for Unit 6 - Personal and professional development in health and social care.

I would appreciate any help for understanding what assignment 6 is about?! This is what my assignment sheet says...
''(P5, M3) Produce a personal development portfolio that you have assembled over the duration of the programme. Write a reflective report on this portfolio. Using three specific examples, explain links between theory from your study on the course and your practice experiences. At the end of each placement, write a reflective account of your learning from the experience. Write a reflective report at the end of year 1 on your overall learning on the programme so far. Ensure that your portfolio contains supporting evidence. Use formative feedback from your teacher to help write a final reflective report on your portfolio of experience over the whole programme. For M3, select examples that have clear links with theories. You can use examples that you have used in assignments for other units but you need to ensure that you assess the links for this particular task.''

Help pleeeeease :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending