The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University of the Arts London 2013 applicants

hello!
i thought id start this thred as ive seen threads for applicants 2012 and it looks a good way to help and support people/eachother applying in the same area.

I'm hoping to apply for BA womenswear at csm +lcf

is anyone choosing anything similar!
? :wink:

Scroll to see replies

illustration at camberwell here! anyone else? :smile:

so are these people negging me rejected or..? quite confused haha
(edited 10 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
BA Graphic Design (second year) at Chelsea :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
applying for second year BA Media Communications or Media and Cultural Studies at LCC
Reply 4
Original post by beccafairy
illustration at camberwell here! anyone else? :smile:

Illustration at Camberwell as well. Looking forward to moving to London, just 2 months away!
Reply 5
Hi, i will be applying for BA in Graphic Design @ camberwell... but i have no idea what to put in my portfolio or how it should be presented

anyhelp or examples
Original post by Shibby1507
Illustration at Camberwell as well. Looking forward to moving to London, just 2 months away!

i thought you were a 2012 applicant? either way, hopefully see you there. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by beccafairy
i thought you were a 2012 applicant? either way, hopefully see you there. :smile:

That was my bad I read the thread title wrong I thought it said 2012. apologizes. Anyways 2012 or 2013, hope to see everyone at Camberwell lol.
Reply 8
Original post by brgb
Hi, i will be applying for BA in Graphic Design @ camberwell... but i have no idea what to put in my portfolio or how it should be presented

anyhelp or examples

I'm applying for womenswear design at csm/lcf and Im stuck at what to put into portfolio too haha have you tried googling portfolios online to get a idea ? X
Reply 9
Foundation at CSM!
Reply 10
[INDENT]
Original post by Lulila
Foundation at CSM!

Yay! I'm thinking of foundation too because I'm torn in what to specialize in what are you including in your portfolio I'm so stuck lol thanx xxxxx
Reply 11
I'm not sure aout what to include in it. I think maybe 4-5 sketches, and all of the other pieces just paintings, photographys...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Looking at applying for BA (Hons) Magazine Publishing at LCC. However like others it seems, bit unsure as to what best to put in my portfolio though.
Reply 13
looking to apply for BA (Hons) Photography at camberwell or lcc

any one else look to apply here? :smile:

looking forward to uni but I'm so nervous allredy :eek:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
What foundation do you think is easier to get in csm or ccw?
Original post by Lulila
What foundation do you think is easier to get in csm or ccw?

CCW is easier, though both are competitive courses. i'd recommend going to open days for both and seeing which one you prefer. :smile:
Reply 16
I can't, and since I prefer to stay at Chelsea I think I would choose CCW.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 17
People doing foundation at CSM what qualifications do you have?
Reply 18
I'm hoping to apply for ba but I'm going to apply for foundation too I have a btec diploma level 3 :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Rubydoo
hello!
i thought id start this thred as ive seen threads for applicants 2012 and it looks a good way to help and support people/eachother applying in the same area.

I'm hoping to apply for BA womenswear at csm +lcf

is anyone choosing anything similar!
? :wink:

Thats what I'm thinking. Still wondering whether I should though. Are you doing art foundation in sept?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending