The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blueray
We NEED girls :biggrin: :colondollar:
Without them.............:frown: and no :sexface:

Ps Cb, why were you in cambridge with aryan?

We'd be screwed without them! :tongue: and aryran? If by that you mean Above.The.Empyrean, then we went to Cambridge for the Open Day :biggrin:
Original post by Loz17
Actually less than 3k :p:

Ahaha still, way more than me :tongue:
Original post by Pandora.
I wonder what I'd be like if I was male... :K:

An overpowering and unconquerable hard life.
What awards are everyone taking about? :s-smilie:
Reply 384
Original post by CharlieBoardman
We'd be screwed without them! :tongue: and aryran? If by that you mean Above.The.Empyrean, then we went to Cambridge for the Open Day :biggrin:

Haha I think you will find, we "wouldn't" :tongue: *literally thinking :sexface:" :lol:
Yeah :biggrin: What did you do, fun?
Reply 385
Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
What awards are everyone taking about? :s-smilie:

Some fake ones Lolz made up :lol:
Original post by Loz17
Actually less than 3k :p:

Is that all? :rolleyes:

I wonder what I'd be like if I was male... :K:

I don't think you'd want a detailed explanation now would you :K

Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Don't be timorous, Charlie. Nothing would change for you in a homosexual society. :colone:

I think I'd die from withdrawal symptoms to my girlfriend to be honest... We're together 24/7! O.o
I don't think you'd want a detailed explanation now would you :K
Perhaps not! :zomg:
Original post by blueray
Haha I think you will find, we "wouldn't" :tongue: *literally thinking :sexface:" :lol:
Yeah :biggrin: What did you do, fun?

No, I still think we would. Just in a more painful way than we usually anticipate :K:

And yes, we had lots of fun! Strolled round the grounds of Kings together :biggrin: Talked Maths, Physics, Cambridge.. Was awesome :biggrin:
Original post by blueray
We NEED girls :biggrin: :colondollar:
Without them.............:frown: and no :sexface:

Ps Cb, why were you in cambridge with aryan?

Aryan y'say? Acquit the trenchant semasiology m'esquire, but one, imprimis, does not have such chauvinism or a proclivity for Nationalism. :colone:. Though, I am impelled to promulgate that Hitler was one sexy fashionista:

Perhaps not! :zomg:

I thought so :u:
Original post by blueray
Some fake ones Lolz made up :lol:

Oh, haha :h:
Reply 392
No, I still think we would. Just in a more painful way than we usually anticipate :K:

And yes, we had lots of fun! Strolled round the grounds of Kings together :biggrin: Talked Maths, Physics, Cambridge.. Was awesome :biggrin:

Can't imagine that!
Just glad girls exist :colondollar:
Speaking of girls, very few on tsr at this time :sherlock:
Aryan y'say? Acquit the trenchant semasiology m'esquire, but one, imprimis, does not have such chauvinism or a proclivity for Nationalism. :colone:. Though, I am impelled to promulgate that Hitler was one sexy fashionista:

What a level subs you doing? :biggrin:
Original post by blueray

What a level subs you doing? :biggrin:

Maths.
F.Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Physics.

I'm studying Philosophy of Religion, (A posteriori, A priori) on the side. I'm additionally perusing 45-50 books on Metaphysics, ontology and Epistemology, albeit, I'm not going to immure myself into studying an A-level in the field. Philosophy is a motif for rationality, and it's not rational to test yourself on rationality. That's irrational. :rolleyes:

I might disinter Philosophy of Islam and other forms of Religion, but we'll see whether or not I'm didactic enough for a sixth AS!

How 'bout you? :biggrin:! :redface:
Reply 394

En anglais s'il vous plait :tongue:

Maths.
F.Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Physics.

I'm studying Philosophy of Religion, (A posteriori, A priori) on the side. I'm additionally perusing 45-50 books on Metaphysics, ontology and Epistemology, albeit, I'm not going to immure myself into studying an A-level in the field. Philosophy is a motif for rationality, and it's not rational to test yourself on rationality. That's irrational. :rolleyes:

I might disinter Philosophy of Islam and other forms of Religion, but we'll see whether or not I'm didactic enough for a sixth AS!

How 'bout you? :biggrin:! :redface:

Haha medicine then? :biggrin: Doctor fellow Asian :tongue: You have any siblings?
You religious?
I went to visit Cambridge University last year, it was really nice and a good day overall. :biggrin:
Whooooa nearly 400 posts already :lol: wow!
Original post by blueray
En anglais s'il vous plait :tongue:

Haha medicine then? :biggrin: Doctor fellow Asian :tongue: You have any siblings?
You religious?

Not medicine! :eek: Mathematics!
Reply 398
Original post by Loz17

Had a peek on your profile and realised you had Last.fm, so if you're wondering who just added you... it was probably me :smile:

"Your musical compatibility with pineapple_munch is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Lostprophets, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Good Charlotte and Blink-182."

:awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
Where is Loz?! The suspense is killing me here... :unsure:

Latest