The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Aah :tongue: but the concepts just need applying... Like you learn three rules to differentiate functions, which are:
Chain, Product and Quotient Rule. Easier than they sound :smile:

Well they don't sound easy at all
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Well they don't sound easy at all

It's very simple... I'm tempted to explain it... But I won't :tongue:
Maths=a foreign language that Lucy's brain is unable to process correctly.
It's very simple... I'm tempted to explain it... But I won't :tongue:

I wouldn't understand it anyways :tongue: I literally need a demonstration to understand it. I'm a kinesthetic learner.
Original post by Lucy96
Maths=a foreign language that Lucy's brain is unable to process correctly.

I see where your coming from :tongue: although there are harder things to grasp
I wouldn't understand it anyways :tongue: I literally need a demonstration to understand it. I'm a kinesthetic learner.

I see where your coming from :tongue: although there are harder things to grasp

You would :tongue: but I won't :tongue: aaah, I don't know what I am... I like visualizing and hearing it :biggrin:
You would :tongue: but I won't :tongue: aaah, I don't know what I am... I like visualizing and hearing it :biggrin:

Well hopefully I will when I Starr because I know I'm keeping maths to A2. And you're probably an auditory learner?
Well hopefully I will when I Starr because I know I'm keeping maths to A2. And you're probably an auditory learner?

You will :wink: trust me! And yeah, I think so :biggrin: although I need visual stimulus as well, but I can't have visual without sound :tongue:
You will :wink: trust me! And yeah, I think so :biggrin: although I need visual stimulus as well, but I can't have visual without sound :tongue:

Haha, and I guess that makes sense but I can't watch anything without subtitles :tongue:
Haha, and I guess that makes sense but I can't watch anything without subtitles :tongue:

I know! I have subtitles whenever possible... Everyone except my older sister (who also prefers them) get.really annoyed :tongue:
I know! I have subtitles whenever possible... Everyone except my older sister (who also prefers them) get.really annoyed :tongue:

I'm the only one I know that likes them. My family always turn it off if I don't have the remote -_-
I'm the only one I know that likes them. My family always turn it off if I don't have the remote -_-

Same! They tell me off for having them... For me, it's a.must! :tongue: don't even know why...
Same! They tell me off for having them... For me, it's a.must! :tongue: don't even know why...

I bet its something psychological :tongue:
I bet its something psychological :tongue:

For super humans! :biggrin::wink:
For super humans! :biggrin::wink:

Indeed :biggrin::tongue:
Original post by JHP1996
Hahaha it would certainly kill them... Or at least turn them into a vegetable lol x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Lol :lol:
Awww, why do you think it went wrong? That is cool!
Yeah, I hope so too! :biggrin:

The listening and reading exam was not what I expected, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be :/
Indeed :biggrin::tongue:

Lol, we're just too awesome!

Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
The listening and reading exam was not what I expected, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be :/

Aaah, do you still think you've done enough for the grade will coursework help?

Aaah, do you still think you've done enough for the grade will coursework help?

I got an A in coursework but i still think the reading and listening won't help me maintain that grade, so I think i've probably dropped a grade :/
Lol, we're just too awesome!

Said like a true boss :yes:
Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
I got an A in coursework but i still think the reading and listening won't help me maintain that grade, so I think i've probably dropped a grade :/

Aaah, hopefully you'll have an A!! :biggrin:

Said like a true boss :yes:

:yes::smug:

Latest