The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlieBoardman
But the dresses are hideous! Should have seen some of the ones at our prom! :facepalm: Prom is a time to look classy! Not 'slutty' - pardon my French..

Thanking you kindly :h:

Pictures? :colone:

I totally agree with you though. Fortunately all the girls at our prom looked amazing, no slutty dresses at all (which I suppose is a good thing :rolleyes: )

I presume everyone has had theirs now?
Original post by meeow
Oh, don't get me started! half of the people at my prom wore short, black, cut out dresses which left little to the imagination :hand:

Ridiculous aren't they O.o I'd love to post some of the photos on here :mmm: but itd feel morally wrong!
Original post by benpearson1
Pictures? :colone:

I totally agree with you though. Fortunately all the girls at our prom looked amazing, no slutty dresses at all (which I suppose is a good thing :rolleyes: )

I presume everyone has had theirs now?

I may do.. I'm undecided yet :colone: awh that's nice!
Original post by meeow
Well, post a picture and i'm sure above.the.empyrean can work his photoshop magic!

I don't post my photos publicly. Sorry :redface:
Reply 584
Ridiculous aren't they O.o I'd love to post some of the photos on here :mmm: but itd feel morally wrong!

Tbh, it's not too morally wrong compared to what some girls were wearing! Our teachers were there! :facepalm:
Original post by xAlice95
aww love your prom pic, Red looks great on you :biggrin: I was going to get a red prom dress but then one of my best friends did so I couldn't -__- lol

PS as you've probably gathered it did come out ok :smile: x

Aww thank you! I wasn't too sure when I bought it but I must say, it grew on me! :smile:

Original post by xAlice95
We had a hummer and there was like 14 of us in it :P on the way back I was squished between two girls with those big puffy dresses! lol. And I'll post a pic in a sec...when I've found one :P lol x

Ah that's cool! I wanted something like that. Ut it was more expensive and some of the girls were complaining about having to pay £5 extra each :rolleyes: :tongue:

Yay... That must have been fun :tongue: did you all do an afterparty?

Yay :biggrin:

P.s battery about to die :frown: x
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by meeow
Tbh, it's not too morally wrong compared to what some girls were wearing! Our teachers were there! :facepalm:

How bad are we talking? :lolwut:

I really can't see why people would wear skimpy outfits to a prom. Most girls I know wear that sort of stuff everyday, so for a special occasion they were looking forward to getting glammed up..

Intriguing :holmes:
Original post by meeow

Maybe ... :biggrin:
Reply 588
Original post by Loz17
Wow that is stupidly high! Amazing taste you have man :wink2:

Yea, I'm a bit of a fantatic for Avenged. I'm no fangirl but they are my favourite band of all time (even run the A7X soc on here :ninja:)

Well, I could say the same to you! :wink:

I'll always regard The Reverend as one of the best drummers for his time. :tongue:

Original post by Loz17

See I like their latest one and because of the emotional attachment to it I enjoy every song, but it's not their best. I love city of evil and everything earlier than that. The rest is a little meh in comparision but I love it all still. I guess it's not as heavy or gripping.

I was like that with Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory is one hell of an album but their later stuff after Meterora I enjoyed but deep down I missed the band that made *that album*.

Enter Shikari are amazing live if you ever get the chance by the way, the atmosphere is indescribable, especially at a smaller venue!
Reply 589
Original post by sophiekutie
Prom please! Hehe x

Ok :smile: This is from the back, because i didn't like my hair from the front, it was too pulled back :frown:
396075_4245267214556_394787079_n.jpg

And this is what my face looks like (I do like my big hat :biggrin:)
548572_4261337456302_45662223_n.jpg
Original post by c3ntury

I'll always regard The Reverend as one of the best drummers for his time.

Sorry for butting in, but so true :rip:

Such an amazing drummer :adore: , he is sorely missed.
I've given in to peer pressure!!

Drum roll please for the sluts of the year...

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1341790579.246397.jpg

Mainly just the girls at either end.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 592
Original post by sophiekutie
Cool :smile: 8 of us hired a limo there and back, you?
Yea pleaseee!! x

here you go heres a pic of me ready for prom...I couldn't find one of me by myself so heres one of me with mum before I left :smile:
P1010039.jpg

Sorry it took so long...the file didn't want to upload...has it worked now?
Original post by Pandora.
Oh, and for the record I don't wear glasses. :biggrin: Not yet anyway.

I used to wear glasses but I wear contact lenses now :biggrin:
Reply 594
Sorry for butting in, but so true :rip:

Such an amazing drummer :adore: , he is sorely missed.

You're more than welcome! :smile:

I think that's half the reason I didn't enjoy their latest album haha!

What other music are you into?
I've given in to peer pressure!!

Drum roll please for the sluts of the year...

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1341790579.246397.jpg

:teehee: It literally looks like the entire cast from The Only Way is Essex have turned up to your prom.. :colone:
Original post by meeow
Ok :smile: This is from the back, because i didn't like my hair from the front, it was too pulled back :frown:
396075_4245267214556_394787079_n.jpg

And this is what my face looks like (I do like my big hat :biggrin:)
548572_4261337456302_45662223_n.jpg

Your really pretty! :smile:
I have to say, I like the big hat too! :biggrin:
Your Hair looks lovely! And so does the dress :smile: love that picture, even though it's from the back :wink: x
Reply 597
How bad are we talking? :lolwut:

I really can't see why people would wear skimpy outfits to a prom. Most girls I know wear that sort of stuff everyday, so for a special occasion they were looking forward to getting glammed up..

Intriguing :holmes:

Well, i felt a tad covered up in my knee length dress :dry: or underdressed compared to the big spangly dresses!

Maybe ... :biggrin:

They might never know... :rolleyes:
Reply 598
Original post by usycool1
I used to wear glasses but I wear contact lenses now :biggrin:

Join the club /high five!

Although, I have a tendency to revert back to my hipster frames when I'm studying, gives my eyes a well deserved break :smile:
:teehee: It literally looks like the entire cast from The Only Way is Essex have turned up to your prom.. :colone:

Tell me about it.. It was horrible.

Latest