Kk got like 1gb left :lol:
look at my username, you can barley see it (white at time of writing) :rofl:

You can barely see this either.
Reply 983
Original post by usycool1
You can barely see this either.

Haha I had to highlight it! Check out my new sig :tongue:
Original post by Iliketoeat123
I mean, I'm going to be honest here, I only understand 15% of his sentences, (that is like and, but here and when he starts them). If you say you understand him, then bloomin' hell you must be some genius with words. What i've realised is that once I actually began to google what his words meant, his sentences seem to be really strange. Not in that they're wrong, but in the way he uses his words. It seems to be really uncanny, like you know that feeling when someone does something completely different. obviously most of us, (I wouldn't be surprised if all) don't understand, but it's like approaching a maths equation completely in the opposite direction and going through an entire new solution. (using algebra instead of using numbers).

all i can say is that above is a really strange guy, (very nice!! has helped me with my maths haha I asked him), but really strange (in a good way).

Just wondering above are you studying english at university? I personally think that you should be writing books now... but tbh you've said your maths is better so well gl haha!!

Not saying he is not brilliant with words... my god he is!

But, if the general populus will be totally oblivious to the meanings a large proportion of the words he advocates through his writing then who is going to read the books!
Reply 985
Original post by GreenLantern1
Not saying he is not brilliant with words... my god he is!

But, if the general populus will be totally oblivious to the meanings a large proportion of the words he advocates through his writing then who is going to read the books!

What's the point of writing, if no one will read it? Is life not a mere time waste?

NO!!!! THIS IS WHAT A EMO SAYS!
Original post by blueray
Haha I had to highlight it! Check out my new sig :tongue:

:lol: Wow, when did you win those awards? :smile:
Reply 987
Original post by usycool1
:lol: Wow, when did you win those awards? :smile:

:rofl: They are sneaky ones :colone: :mafia:
Reply 988
Original post by Deziah
The thing is with me, I'm going to sleep much later but still waking up at the same time. -.-

same with me :smile:
Reply 989
Love this song <3

[video="youtube;k0BWlvnBmIE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE[/video]

Well the main verse anyway :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 990
New version of tsr,,,,:gah:
Reply 991
Anyone fancy lending me a login for MyMaths over PM? Not a personal user one, just a generic one given out to schools. I'd use mine but they've changed the bloody password, and I can't wait 3 days for my AS-level CGP book to arrive! :frown:
Reply 992
Original post by c3ntury
Anyone fancy lending me a login for MyMaths over PM? Not a personal user one, just a generic one given out to schools. I'd use mine but they've changed the bloody password, and I can't wait 3 days for my AS-level CGP book to arrive! :frown:

Sure, i inbox u mine it's a school one that everyone can use. ( We havn't got private ones )
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 993
Original post by c3ntury

Login: thorpe
Password: reciprocal

Not mine, just found it on google. No idea if it works or not :tongue:
Reply 994
Original post by Alexx53

Yup that works :tongue:
Reply 995
Original post by Alexx53

Original post by Sheel1
Sure, i inbox u mine it's a school one that everyone can use. ( We havn't got private ones )

Thanks both of you! :smile:
Original post by blueray
6 dogs?! :biggrin: Wow! You must have to walk them loads, or have a massive garden/live in the country side :smile:
What breeds?

Haha yeah we do just have to walk them a lot, not all at the same time! :tongue: Plus one is only 8 weeks old anyway, so she can't be walked yet.

They're all the same, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels :smile: We've had Poodles, Labradoodles and Dalmatians in the past though :tongue:

My mum breeds them you see, we only allow each dog to have one or two litters in their lifetime though :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 997
Original post by Lucy96
What breeds?

Haha yeah we do just have to walk them a lot, not all at the same time! :tongue: Plus one is only 8 weeks old anyway, so she can't be walked yet.

They're all the same, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels :smile: We've had Poodles, Labradoodles and Dalmatians in the past though :tongue:

My mum breeds them you see, we only allow each dog to have one or two litters in their lifetime though :smile:

Oh cool so she is a dog seller! Must be sad to see some of them go :s-smilie:
Nice! I like this http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cp=6&gs_id=o&xhr=t&q=malamute&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=933&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=FUj8T5LlMKKS0QWkmtj8Bg
Reply 998
Original post by c3ntury
Thanks both of you! :smile:

No problem :smile:

Original post by Lucy96
We've had Poodles, Labradoodles and Dalmatians in the past though :tongue:

How could you bear to have poodles? They have to be one of the ugliest types of dog :tongue:
Original post by xAlice95
That sucks, thank god you found those eye patch things or that would be annoying!

Yes please how do you get rid of it? I tried the other day but couldn't find how :P

Haha it was for sooo long! :tongue: Haha

Yeah sure :biggrin:. When your typing a message... Click on "open advanced options" (just above the keyboard, click on signature and slide the 'on' button to 'off' :biggrin:

Original post by xAlice95
That is true and I shall use that next time I end up In one of those conversations :smile:

That's cool, I don't think any of my exams were edexel...or maybe maths was?

Haha cool. Almost all of mine were Edexcel I think, my school prefer the more modern boards... Not sure why :tongue: x

Latest