The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Tut tut :teehee: :tongue:

I'm good too, thanks :smile: Just a bit bored now that exams are over, though.

heyheyhey.....don't act like you've done nothing wrong :tongue:

:yep: I have no purpose in life
Reply 1381
Original post by Loz17

It is. As you can see above in some cases I can see a problem, but in yours (especially considering you're doing 5 AS's too!) there should be no problems at all!

:console: The ammount of times your application is checked during the process you'll be ok :yep:

That's reassuring :biggrin: Yeah, the mere existence of further maths makes many a life difficult, judging from the above posts :K:
Thanks for your advice!
Original post by NomNomNom :)
heyheyhey.....don't act like you've done nothing wrong :tongue:

:yep: I have no purpose in life

Well, I'm just perfect so obviously I've never done anything wrong :tongue: Just kidding, I have got into trouble quite a lot in the past :tongue:
Original post by NomNomNom :)
heyyy...found at a party at the wrong time ooopsies :redface: now stop laughing :biggrin:

goood :h: you???

Badass! :eek: :wink:

Don't worry, I've also done my fair share of naughtiness! :teehee:
Original post by CharlieBoardman

Good evening, Charlie :hat: How are ya? :smile:
Reply 1385
Original post by mevidek
I meant what College in the universities (because both are made up of about 30 smaller Colleges, such as King's in Cambridge (where I'd like to go) and Magdalen in Oxford, while Magdalene in Cambridge)... So do you have any idea of which one you want to go to?

Isn't 'action' a sport, and 'service' helping somebody/some organisation? So I'll probably do some acting in plays (I've acted quite a lot in the past), play football/tennis/rugby (I play football outside of school) or just go to the, and teach history or spanish (maybe both!) in a primary school, perhaps my old one.
Oh then I would have no idea which one I'd like to go to as of yet. Why is King's your favorite in Cambridge?

Yeah sorry was a little tired when I wrote that :tongue: I know I'll definitely be drawing for creativity and playing Football/Basketball for action. For service I don't know but tutoring Physics is a possibility.
Original post by benpearson1
Wow, thanks! :biggrin:

Although, I have to say it was slightly more detailed than I was expecting :tongue:

Those are the videos from the website :smile:
Original post by Loz17
Well that's stupid! Can you swap them around again, and move M3 to a year later or something so you have some variation in year 13?

I suppose so :frown:
Original post by usycool1
Good evening, Charlie :hat: How are ya? :smile:

Sorry, I was sleeping by this point :tongue:
Good evening everyone!
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Good evening everyone!

Evening? :s-smilie: :P
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Evening? :s-smilie: :P

It'd make people respond. :rolleyes:
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
It'd make people respond. :rolleyes:

It worked :biggrin:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
It worked :biggrin:

:tongue:
Morning *yawn* :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Morning *yawn* :smile:

Gooooooooood. Morning.

:groovy:
anyone here going to Medlink this year? I am...was wondering if anyone else was...:biggrin:
(19th - 22nd December)
Reply 1397
anyone here going to Medlink this year? I am...was wondering if anyone else was...:biggrin:
(19th - 22nd December)

What actually is medlink? I've heard a few people talk about it now lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by xAlice95
What actually is medlink? I've heard a few people talk about it now lol

It's basically a 4 day course for young people seriously considering a career in medicine. You listen and discuss medical school admissions and career opportunities. But there is a charge.

(19th - 22nd December)

& I'm definitely gonna apply for the 19th - 22nd, but its just the matter of making my mum pay for me.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One S
(edited 11 years ago)
hey guys :smile:
did anyone get the arkwright scholarship then?? :smile:

Latest