Reply 1780
Original post by Whostolemycookie
I'm loving your jokes, do another :biggrin:

:biggrin:

How do you make oil boil?

Spoiler

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

Spoiler

What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs?

Spoiler

Reply 1781
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Hi there! :biggrin: green hey? :wink: I've never had a pair of green pants myself! My brother has though. He looks like a pack of skittles these days! I remember one day he wore green shoes, red pants, yellow top and a purple hat... His fashion sense is... Interesting :curious: :tongue:

£10?! Not bad at all! I need to go clothes shopping for college!

They're quite nice, I just need to find something that contrasts or goes with it. A blazer perhaps?

I've been taking advantage of all the sales, pretty much sorted now. Just need a few more jumpers :smile:
Original post by GreenLantern1
Hahah! I thought it can't be too tiresome but the questions after having browsed through a few past papers look so boring. It jsut doesn't look like maths!!!

It just looks silly and trivial IMO.

Original post by Lucy96
Awwwww yay :biggrin: may need to use that to my advantage sometime! :frown:

I'm always up for a chat :h:
Original post by Alexx53
:biggrin:

How do you make oil boil?

Spoiler

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

Spoiler

What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs?

Spoiler

Hahahahaha, you should write a joke book:biggrin:
How do you that spolier tag thing??
Original post by c3ntury
They're quite nice, I just need to find something that contrasts or goes with it. A blazer perhaps?

I've been taking advantage of all the sales, pretty much sorted now. Just need a few more jumpers :smile:

Blazer sounds alright! I need to go and take advantage too. The jumper that you had on in the picture you posted the other day was pretty smart! I need to get some jumpers.
Blazer sounds alright! I need to go and take advantage too. The jumper that you had on in the picture you posted the other day was pretty smart! I need to get some jumpers.

YUNO reply to quote? :gah: Mustn't have seen it :smile:

Having fun at work?
Original post by blueray
YUNO reply to quote? :gah: Mustn't have seen it :smile:

Having fun at work?

Haven't seen it mate! :frown: I'm actually not working tonight :biggrin: I worked this morning! :tongue: how're you?
Haven't seen it mate! :frown: I'm actually not working tonight :biggrin: I worked this morning! :tongue: how're you?

Good gtg now :frown:
Original post by blueray
Lol this one is harsh
Try spelling Evian backwards.

naive lool. i hear do ftht ages ago as a reaosn not to buy evian. Just get why it funny - cuz you naive to believe it. I thofuhgt it was a true thing ahhaha
It just looks silly and trivial IMO.

Actual deicion maths like properly going in to Game Theory really isn't bad from what I have heard!
Actual deicion maths like properly going in to Game Theory really isn't bad from what I have heard!

Still doesn't interest me. I prefer the Pure side. And also mechanics.

Original post by blueray

Bye mate :frown: speak tomorrow!

Aww thank you. As long as I won't be annoying or bothering you :tongue:
Reply 1792
Original post by Whostolemycookie
Hahahahaha, you should write a joke book:biggrin:
How do you that spolier tag thing??

Don't know enough jokes :tongue: Don't really like one-liners anyway.

Do this:
[ spoiler ] write whatever you want in the spoiler here [ /spoiler ]

Just don't leave gaps in between the brackets and words :smile:
I can't do it : /
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Lucy96
Aww thank you. As long as I won't be annoying or bothering you :tongue:

Not at all :h:
Original post by blueray

Safe!

Still doesn't interest me. I prefer the Pure side. And also mechanics.

Bye mate :frown: speak tomorrow!

I haven;t done a huge deal of mechanics but from what I have it is enjoyable! Definitely Pure for me! TBH I love all of it - pure, mech, stats. Just this decsion but I do find game theory fascinating (it outside of syllabus) though a bit is in D2 i think.
Safe!

I haven;t done a huge deal of mechanics but from what I have it is enjoyable! Definitely Pure for me! TBH I love all of it - pure, mech, stats. Just this decsion but I do find game theory fascinating (it outside of syllabus) though a bit is in D2 i think.

I'm all Pure and Mechanics. I detest Stats and Decision. Don't worry, I know what game theory is :tongue: it doesn't interest me though.
I'm all Pure and Mechanics. I detest Stats and Decision. Don't worry, I know what game theory is :tongue: it doesn't interest me though.

Hehe! I am sure you do.

Oh and I really enjoy Statistics thoguh! Nealry as much as mechanics. At S3/4 there is a lot more maths to it as well which is good.
Hehe! I am sure you do.

Oh and I really enjoy Statistics thoguh! Nealry as much as mechanics. At S3/4 there is a lot more maths to it as well which is good.

It's just never interested me. I just don't like data and graphs - which is probably the main reason why I don't like stats. Mechanics is much more interesting IMO. That is probably because I love Physics though.
It's just never interested me. I just don't like data and graphs - which is probably the main reason why I don't like stats. Mechanics is much more interesting IMO. That is probably because I love Physics though.

True say! I used to dislike phsyics from year 7-9 because a lot of it was very basic and I just hated doing circuit stuff. But at GCSE we did a lot more proer physics and now love it (hence the A-Level choice)! Plus at A-Level it is a lot more mathematical (thoguh evry basic maths). Shame they had to take out the calculus! Stoopid exam boards.

Latest