The Student Room Group

Having Sex With Guys From School Before Uni...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tackla
I am sure 95% of the boys would jump at the chance to shag a girl without any commitment, including me. So tell those guys and go for it. Simple really, I wish there were girls like you in my area. :frown:

I'm sure there are!
Reply 41
Original post by headgirlsmudger
Not normally. Just this feels like a bit of a once-in-a-lifetime chance!

well go and **** them if you want to, Im not sure what you want to say. Will you care about the repercussions of being called a slag if you are? Not saying this will happen but its up to you, dont see what the conflab is about.
Reply 42
It might sound all right, but the thing thats motivating you is that you're going to uni and you wont see them much, but you only spend roughly half the year at uni! (add it up, you'd be surprised at how much time you actually spend there), so awkward reunions are a very big possibility!
Reply 43
Just do it
Reply 44
Er, why do teenagers (or the ones in this thread, anyway) feel that they have to lose their virginity before they go to uni? Do you think that anybody will care what you have or haven't been up to when you get there? Chances are you'll end up doing something similar in your first month anyway when you get there so why rush to get down to it before you do.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
To save time, do two at once. They can spitroast you, and if they're rubbish, you still have the other one as backup.

In all seriousness, go for it, but for god's sake don't put anything in writing! Just FB message them if they want to hang out.
Original post by MostUncivilised
To save time, do two at once. They can spitroast you, and if they're rubbish, you still have the other one as backup.

In all seriousness, go for it, but for god's sake don't put anything in writing! Just FB message them if they want to hang out.

Good advice!
why? if you find meaningless sex fun, then sure... but to do it for the sake of it... it is ridiculous and you will just end up feeling awful about it, regretting it, feeling used... you will gain nothing from it. not worth it at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending