The Student Room Group

Laser Hair removal recommendations London

Hi, I'm a guy with hairy upper arms, looking to get these zapped.

The high street is so commercial and bombards you with offers that I just got put off going to a high street clinic.

I then checked out the skin clinic at royal free hospital in London as it looked a lot less commercial. however ironically it charges 200 a session, so for 6 sessions which is recommended, it will cost me crazy money :frown:

anybody gone to a decent honest high street clinic in london for hair removal? would be glad to hear back.

thanks
Reply 1
Not for hair removal but I went to Timeless skincare in london, for a different treatment.
http://www.timelessskincare.co.uk/
They were really nice and quite busy too and their prices for hair removal didn't seem too bad (although still too much for me atm but when I can afford to I will probably try them out for hair removal as well!)
Original post by MetalA

The high street is so commercial and bombards you with offers that I just got put off going to a high street clinic.

I then checked out the skin clinic at royal free hospital in London as it looked a lot less commercial. however ironically it charges 200 a session, so for 6 sessions which is recommended, it will cost me crazy money :frown:

anybody gone to a decent honest high street clinic in london for hair removal? would be glad to hear back.

thanks

I can safely not recommend the Royal Free Hospital. I had 10 sessions there for upper arms too about four years ago and it didn't work at all.

I'd suggest getting a test with Premier Laser.
Reply 3
Hi MetalA, I would always recommend that you get a patch test before you pay out all that money for laser hair removal to make sure that it will work for you as it is not always 100% effective. I would agree with Captain Jack I would give London Premier Laser a try - they offer a free patch test and consultation and I think at the moment they have 50% off laser hair removal treatments :smile:
Reply 4

thanks

Hello

I am currently having my bikini done with laser at Depicool in Liverpool street. I am a student and really i can't afford crazy prices so i found out this clinic and their prices are quite reasonable.
Swisscare done the laser hair removal for the people in the olympics. They're quite well known for cosmetic stuff like hair removal/hair implants etc
Reply 6
I know a really good clinic in soho i go to

they use a new type of laser which is the best out there and they have really good prices and it works!!

Quick Reply

Latest