The Student Room Group

can they change conditional offer to rejection?

hello,
I have just done two years at college and was happy when I received DDM off my course when my target grade was only DMM and that was also the requirements off going to uni. Since i did a BTEC course, i already have received my qualifications through the post.

I recently looked at UCAS, and saw i got an unconditional offer from my insurance place but not my firm place. BCU, my firm place, said i have to get an unconditional offer before i can get accepted to any of there uni accommodation places. This has not yet been updated yet and I still have a conditional offer.. I'm worrying because there are other people doing my course whose offer has changed to unconditional to conditional and already have a place at the accomodation.

I'm worried that are they going to reject my place at the university? Or if they do finally reply, will I not be having a place at any of the accomodation i originally applied for since there will be no places left? :s
Reply 1
have you called them
Reply 2
no i haven't. Apparently UCAS will send an email and all when they change it.. I guess it is worth giving them a call to be honest..
If you KNOW you've met the conditions of your offer but Track hasn't changed then you need to call them to make sure they've recieved your results and find out when they'll update your Track.
Reply 4
Best off to contact them as soon as possible to find out, especially with your issue of accommodation. They might just need 'reminding', sort of.
Reply 5
I did an access course this year and I had to manually send a copy of my results into the uni for them to change it to unconditional, but no they can't reject you if you achieve the grades they have asked for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending