The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yung Mon£y
Honestly I don't care if I have or haven't. I've received many compliments but from no one's judgement I would trust. So I'm just going to get jacked and not give a damn what anyone else thinks :dumbells:

I've only ever received compliments from one girl who's actually met me plus what, two more from the internet, and all of them this year. None before that. Try having self-esteem when no one thinks you're attractive.
Original post by Samus2
You'd think so :rolleyes:

Fat is a subject that gets me really angry :laugh:

Lolz. I understands.

In vastly unrelated news, I'm watching Schindler's List for the first time ever. Amazing movie, but deeply, deeply disturbing.
Original post by spiral87
I've only ever received compliments from one girl who's actually met me plus what, two more from the internet, and all of them this year. None before that. Try having self-esteem when no one thinks you're attractive.

Being told it by crazies/fatties doesn't make anything better, trust me :tongue:
Being told it by crazies/fatties doesn't make anything better, trust me :tongue:

Ok, you've just invalidated all three compliments :lol:
Ok, you've just invalidated all three compliments :lol:

Welcome to my world :colone:

Now get jacked brah :dumbells:
Reply 1185
Everytime I think about being home alone, I start to get a panic attack and have to calm myself down.
Reply 1186

This. Creepy guys in clubs don't count either. I use a fake name :laugh:
Reply 1187
Original post by Samus2
Oh yeah absolutely. One thing that helps for exercise is a pedometer. It's not hard to do 10,000 steps a day but so many don't. Even just a 20 minute brisk walk/jog/bike ride 2-3 times a week is good for you.
Exercise doesn't have to be high impact.

I'm getting a cross trainer/exercise bike. My plan is to use it for about half an hour, 5 days a week. I already walk for about 20 minutes a day, to and from the bus to work.

Not that I'm obese, but I am a bit overweight according to my BMI. And I have a bit of a gut I'd like to get rid of.
Reply 1188
Why do you guys always have interesting conversations when I'm not around?
Original post by Spontogical

This thread is always dead when I'm here too :frown:
Original post by Samus2
This. Creepy guys in clubs don't count either. I use a fake name :laugh:

Hah, I do that too. In fact, my friend and I create a whole new persona each when we're out sometimes :teeth:
Original post by Spontogical

It's weird how everyone in this thread can't continue a conversation from the night before. Like it's taboo or something.
Reply 1192
It's weird how everyone in this thread can't continue a conversation from the night before. Like it's taboo or something.

:colondollar: People are more talkative at night time :sexface:
Reply 1193
Original post by Stray_talk
Hah, I do that too. In fact, my friend and I create a whole new persona each when we're out sometimes :teeth:

I've been so many different professions haha... Then when guys don't get the hint either...
Reply 1194
Perhaps the NHS believe they can save money from having to treat heart conditions etc. in the long run by doing a £20,000 operation to fit a band. Cosmetic issues are a gross misuse of the NHS IMO. I've heard that I can go to the NHS claiming that they way I look is causing severe detriment to my mental health and they may operate for free. But yeah, in your case, it's unfair if it's something that is going to cause you pain or discomfort. But then dental care is not fully free on the NHS regardless, the NHS just helps a bit with the costs. Supposedly.

You're right, losing weight shouldn't be a problem at all. Literally, stop eating all the pies. Did you see the picture I posted last week? In my mum's weekly shopping, she brought home four large chocolate bars, three multipack bags of crisps, iced buns, three packets of biscuits and a packet of Tesco value Penguins. And we have these levels of 'treats' in our cupboards at all times. Before one packet of Penguins was finished, another new pack appeared.

Splodge will like this idea - maybe it's because everyone in the country is utterly miserable all they can do is comfort eat.

What about the fact their spending millions to revamp fleets to accommodate rising obesity rates? New ambulances cost a staggering amount and can hol up to 50 stone. Sorry. You shouldn't be 50 stone.
Original post by Samus2
What about the fact their spending millions to revamp fleets to accommodate rising obesity rates? New ambulances cost a staggering amount and can hol up to 50 stone. Sorry. You shouldn't be 50 stone.

Is that what they're doing? That's just sad for the human race. And I'm hearing more stories about people having to be craned out of their homes through dismantled walls. Humans can still survive at 50 stone for quite a considerable amount of time.
In other news, I was fingering through some of the items customers have left me over the years and found a perfectly functioning webcam! May use it if we ever do a TinyChat again :smile:
Reply 1197
Is that what they're doing? That's just sad for the human race. And I'm hearing more stories about people having to be craned out of their homes through dismantled walls. Humans can still survive at 50 stone for quite a considerable amount of time.

Pretty much! It's just ridiculous. The fact there's a 'super' obese category too, that makes it sound like a superpower
Reply 1198
Original post by Samus2
Pretty much! It's just ridiculous. The fact there's a 'super' obese category too, that makes it sound like a superpower

This is getting better and better. I love this country :lol:
****ing bored out my mind. Living in an anti-social fat country where everyone is glued to a screen. Such a **** hole :angry:

Latest