Reply 1380
Original post by Stray_talk
U mad bro.

Amazing username :awesome:

Indeed so :smug:

Original post by Maccabees
...no, just single :frown:

thanks! :colondollar:

Nah, you're in this thread so you're wonderful too.

As a matter of fact, the 2 people I know and like best are both single :ahee:
...no, just single :frown:

thanks! :colondollar:

Welcome!

Quick pointer: Please don't complain about being single; Cherry and Spiral have that corner all to themselves :yes:
Original post by Yung Mon£y
Welcome!

Quick pointer: Please don't complain about being single; Cherry and Spiral have that corner all to themselves :yes:

I like being single, it makes me less likely to have human interaction, this is good for me.

but THANKS!
I like being single, it makes me less likely to have human interaction, this is good for me.

but THANKS!

Awesome :^_^:
We need more people like you here. Stay, make yourself at home :biggrin:
Awesome :^_^:
We need more people like you here. Stay, make yourself at home :biggrin:

haha I think I just might!
Original post by Samus2
3 hours left on this train and I've already been sick... Great. I really need to find something to help with my travel sickness.

I used to suffer from travel sickness. I used to stick on those things that go on the inside of your wrist. I don't exactly know what they were but they did the trick. I don't get travel sick any more though. I think it's just something I grew out of since I mainly got it when I was much younger.
Fitness is filled with bro-science meat heads. Why do I like activities dominated by the socially inept and stupid? :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
15 minutes on the rowing machine and I hurt my leg :colonhash: I clearly did not stretch properly :angry:
Dead thread is dead.
Unfortunately by displaying such a need for a guy, even if you try to not show it, you'll probably shoot for lower then you can do.

Are you talkative? Do you make eye contact? When you do talk to someone do you keep it light? Do you turn away from people etc?

To answer all of those: sometimes.

Don't worry though, I'll probably give up trying now anyway.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
To answer all of those: sometimes.

Don't worry though, I'll probably give up trying now anyway.

You don't have to give up; best bet is to stop caring so much. When you act natural around people, that's your best chance of finding someone you get on with. If you get nervous etc, it can just come across badly. There's little worse then trying to talk to someone and only getting 3 words back every time, even when trying to just be friendly.
(edited 11 years ago)
Had a meet and greet at my new job yesterday. I cannot wait to start now :biggrin:
Original post by Jaydiee
Had a meet and greet at my new job yesterday. I cannot wait to start now :biggrin:

Another job? :woo:

What you doing now? :smile:
Tron Legacy bluray is mind-blowing.

If you enjoy a good soundtrack and visuals, get it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Tron bluray is mind-blowing.

If you enjoy a good soundtrack and visuals, get it.

Is this the recent remake or the original? I thought perhaps they spiced up the original like with Star Trek TOS.
Original post by spiral87
Is this the recent remake or the original? I thought perhaps they spiced up the original like with Star Trek TOS.

Oh I'll edit it for clarity; the new one. The soundtrack is phenomenal; I can guarantee that when the club scene happened, the neighbours felt it :colone:
Oh I'll edit it for clarity; the new one. The soundtrack is phenomenal; I can guarantee that when the club scene happened, the neighbours felt it :colone:

Has you an epic sound system?11 :ahee: We have a subwoofer that's in nearly a 3ft x 3ft box. Our neighbours are old and deaf luckily, so we indulge from time to time :biggrin:
You don't have to give up; best bet is to stop caring so much. When you act natural around people, that's your best chance of finding someone you get on with. If you get nervous etc, it can just come across badly. There's little worse then trying to talk to someone and only getting 3 words back every time, even when trying to just be friendly.

I feel like just adopting the attitude of not caring much about anything or having great expectations anymore. That way, I lessen my chances of getting disappointed. Life is just one big meh-fest tbh :colonhash:
Original post by spiral87
Has you an epic sound system?11 :ahee: We have a subwoofer that's in nearly a 3ft x 3ft box. Our neighbours are old and deaf luckily, so we indulge from time to time :biggrin:

Indeeds; amp & all (brag brag brag :ike:). That'd be really nice to have deaf neighbours. I think I just need to start films a lil earlier...
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I feel like just adopting the attitude of not caring much about anything or having great expectations anymore. That way, I lessen my chances of getting disappointed. Life is just one big meh-fest tbh :colonhash:

I've adopted the attitude that I will probably never find a girlfriend in this country/is British, but it's not the end of the world; there's still a whole world out there to see and experience.

Life...takes a while to get started from my experience. Just give it sometime and you'll eventually see the bright side to it, or at least where the bright side is, and how to get to it :tongue:

Latest