The Student Room Group

Men, do you like feet?

Yes or no, it doesn't have to be extreme like sniffing socks or trimming your girlfriend's toenails with your teeth, do you like them?

I think foot fetishism is on the increase.

Scroll to see replies

Judging by the requests I see on Cam4 there's a lot of foot fetishists about, and smoking too. Neither does anything for me, especially smoking which I find gross.
Reply 2
Noo thankyou. Yuck.
An ex-girlfriend of mine had a foot fetish. I can't see the appeal of it myself. :dontknow:
Reply 4
No! No! No!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 5
Yes I do, they keep me upright.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Yes or no, it doesn't have to be extreme like sniffing socks or trimming your girlfriend's toenails with your teeth, do you like them?

When I posted this thread I added a poll on it.

Can one of the mods add a poll to this thread please?
Reply 7
I do, but I appreciate not everyone has the same worldview. Live and let live. I won't put it in anyone's faces proverbially speaking :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

no not really never really done anything for me
People who actually HATE feet and say they are disgusting have seen very poorly groomed feet. If a woman takes care of her feet by doing regular pedicures, her feet would never be ugly or disgusting.
Reply 10
I don't think a girls feet are disgusting if they're well looked after, but I've never seen them as something sexual. I guess I'm just indifferent and can't see the appeal.
Reply 11
No
Reply 12
Feet are the worst part of a girl imo. I've been physically repulsed by feet sometimes, so no I don't like them.
Honestly, yeah... If her feet are nice she's gonna get lots more love... but it's not like im sort of foot freak fetish that that im gonna dump her if her feet aint up to the standard i expect, LMAO.
Rofl no

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
love them
Reply 16
oh yea ! :biggrin:
Reply 17
All things being equal, I prefer girls with feet. But sexually feet do nothing for me.
OK seriously??? why do guys like girls' feet??? :ahhhhh:

This post misuses the anonymous function.
Before posting as anonymous please read the guidelines here.
(edited 11 years ago)
well i like mens feet but im not gay (i dont think but every time i see a guy in white socks it gets me ^ or is that a sock fettish

Quick Reply

Latest