The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering whether or not it matters. I'm Indian and a few of the Caucasian females I've met have said that they don't usually date Indian guys, so it's made me wonder if most Caucasian females share that opinion.

My father wished what you stated was true but his wish did not come true so he now has a very pretty Swedish daughter-in-law, 20 years now :-)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-P6800
What about a one night stand? Do white girls have one night stand with Indian males?
Reply 82
What about a one night stand? Do white girls have one night stand with Indian males?

omg shut up :facepalm:

No, no white girls have ever had one night stands with Indian guys.
Reply 84
It's always been my dream to suck on a pale white girl's feet, but I don't think white girls go for Indian guys. I really like the blonde and brunette ones.
It obviously just depends on the taste of the individual. I find Indian guys attractive and I have had this discussion with a friend who said she has never found an Indian guy attractive. I live in a predominantly white area though so I don't know any Indians personally. An attractive guy is going to get attention from girls no matter what his race is.. if a girl rules out an entire ethnicity then she is the one missing out.
Reply 86
Original post by justbrowsing9495
I think he was just joking man. But yeah what you said is true.

I'm serious geeza

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 87
It's always been my dream to suck on a pale white girl's feet, but I don't think white girls go for Indian guys. I really like the blonde and brunette ones.

Eh? :s-smilie:
Indians are regarded Caucasian, just saying since theres nothing wrong with saying White.

With that said though, its true, Asians are given a harder time when it comes to attracting girls that are non-Asian, but hey it could be worse...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by FirstDiscovery
Indians are regarded Caucasian, just saying since theres nothing wrong with saying White.

With that said though, its true, Asians are given a harder time when it comes to attracting girls that are non-Asian, but hey it could be worse...

Anyone average who isn't white will have a harder time.

White people just think black men have it easier because of the media.

To men who aren't caucasian I feel as though white girls are a status symbol. The media will have you believe everyone wants a white girl.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jblackmoustache
Anyone average who isn't white will have a harder time.

White people just think black men have it easier because of the media.

To men who aren't caucasian I feel as though white girls are a status symbol. The media will have you believe everyone wants a white girl.
I agree that non-White people have it harder as I know a number of good looking Asian guys who have to work harder for the girls. With that said though I have Black friends who are tall but average looking and girls approach them in clubs in droves.

At the end of the day though individuality can trump any handicap.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 91
I'm of Indo-Mauritian descent. I also have the "disadvantage" of being quite small. I think my gf gets a bit jealous when someone flirts with me or is too friendly. I have a white/Caucasian girlfriend. I didn't need to work particularly hard, in fact, she was the one who kissed me first. We were getting pretty very close though and it was only a matter of time.

Reply 92
Original post by justbrowsing9495
Wtf ? I am someone who has only been in the UK for 9 months now and these generalisations annoy me. Things like "Hey, you speak really good English" and "Hey do you practise yoga everyday" and stuff like that. I have parents who wouldn't give a damn about who I dated and married, it will be my decision. But yeah there are some parents who will not speak to their kids if they married someone they didn't like. It doesn't really matter though, because when they have grand children the whole family comes together, I have seen it in my own parents case.

good point, but i dont look like someone who has just come from india, im a british indian, but i just thought that females outside of their respected races dont date outside their own race.
Reply 93
Original post by tinshed
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2094517

in the post I copied is the perfect example of what I mean. he describes approaching anyone who is not his race as alien so in first impressions this is how I imagine the mentality of an Indian man.

the post meant that dating a girl seems alien to him and he cant picture himself with a girl, because he has been knocked back so many times and is considering giving up. im one of a few indian guys who will date by personality rather than race, you cant help who you fall for. the times of finding someone within your race at all costs is long gone,
Reply 94

just for the record not all indian men are small, :wink:
yes they are
Reply 96
Original post by umarrehman187
yes they are

You speaking from your personal experience?

You must be the only person who has sampled all Indian men

Original post by ct2k7
You speaking from your personal experience?

You must be the only person who has sampled all Indian men

no not expirence im a guy why would i sample indian men? are you dumb

just observing at work at parties at clubs they are less desirable
Reply 98

I can certainly speak so I'm fairly sure that I'm not dumb :wink:

However, is your sample representative of the overall situation?

Reply 99

well im an indian and i can proudly say that myne is not small.

Latest

Trending

Trending