The Student Room Group

dont know what to do. please help

Got my results way worse than i anticipated. DDC which is 200 points? pretty sure tomorrow when my track is updated my firm and insurance will reject me (Cashed in my grades a few hours ago.). Im looking at my options ands theres basically none for the subject area I want to go into with the grades i've got.

Is it even worth me calling universities even though I know I haven't met their grade requirements?

I'm really stuck on what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by ironman92
Got my results way worse than i anticipated. DDC which is 200 points? pretty sure tomorrow when my track is updated my firm and insurance will reject me (Cashed in my grades a few hours ago.). Im looking at my options ands theres basically none for the subject area I want to go into with the grades i've got.

Is it even worth me calling universities even though I know I haven't met their grade requirements?

I'm really stuck on what to do.

Yes, call your firm and your insurance.
Yes, right now as they haven't set you as unsuccessful they might still take you. Phone the unis and see if they've made a decision yet.

If they haven't taken you then you can still look around in Clearing. With 200 UCAS points it may also be worth looking at foundation years.
Reply 3
What course did you want to do?
Reply 4
Ok thanks for the advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending