The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever transferred from london south bank university to another uni?

I recently got an offer to study here through clearing as it is the only option I have now and am considering accepting it and transferring to a different university after my first year. Wondering if anyone ever tried this or if it's even possible to transfer. After reading reviews about this uni am not so sure any more. Please help!
Reply 1
My cousin was a fresher there last year studying sports journalism, he's transferred to Queen Mary's to start studying Business management as a first year again. He wasn't happy there at all, BUT it all depends on the person. You might actually love it when you get there and start studying there.
Reply 2
Thing is I want to study pharmacy after the foundation degree but they don't offer pharmacy for 2013. Really complicated but I might have to move on to microbiology after the foundation year at london south bank which is the closest to pharmacy on the 2013 prospectus and maybe transfer to another university after first year if am lucky. Guess I just have to be patient and see how it goes :s

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
I'm sure if you've done a pharmacy foundation year, and you don't like the university you'd be able to transfer to a different pharmacy degree for your first year of the undergraduate.

Talk to you student support centre and start talking to Queen Mary's as soon as you can and see what they say too. If you know they'll accept you onto their pharmacy course after your foundation year, it's less stress for you to deal with :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks a lot. I'll get right to it :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending