The Student Room Group

Still haven't got the AS12 Letter

I still haven't got the AS12 letter from UCAS even though it's Saturday. On Track it says that my place has been confirmed and the university also sent me an email congratulating me on getting a place. If the university has confirmed my place then should I be worried about not having received this letter?:s-smilie:
Reply 1
I haven't got mine yet either!
Don't worry too much, I'm sure you will get it on monday. :smile:
Original post by bradford chick
I still haven't got the AS12 letter from UCAS even though it's Saturday. On Track it says that my place has been confirmed and the university also sent me an email congratulating me on getting a place. If the university has confirmed my place then should I be worried about not having received this letter?:s-smilie:

I think you should also be able to print out your AS12 letter online. I can't remember the exact title of the tab/button you need to push but it's something like 'correspondence' and will allow you to see a digital copy of all the letters you have been sent during the application process. However, as said your UCAS place has been confirmed so there is nothing to worry about. Hopefully it will turn up soon. Presumably your contact details on Track are correct?
Original post by AJCSShp
I haven't got mine yet either!
Don't worry too much, I'm sure you will get it on monday. :smile:

Yeah I got it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending