Manchester Accommodation FAQ + Accommodation Choices Thread Mark III

Scroll to see replies

Yes! Just got the offer for my first choice- Denmark road! ^^
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by yoyoyo48
Yes! Just got the offer for my first choice- Denmark road! ^^

Me too!! Do you know what the room number stands for? is it floor, flat number then room number?
Original post by lndegwa
Me too!! Do you know what the room number stands for? is it floor, flat number then room number?

Nice! I've been trying to figure it out- I'm not quite sure but that's what I thought, I keep trying to ask around to get some clearer answers XD
Congrats! I'm going to be living in Victoria Hall ( Victoria Park Campus)
Original post by lndegwa
City Campus, Denmark road. You?
The first letter is your block number then its your floor number then your flat number and lastly the room number :smile:
Nice! I've been trying to figure it out- I'm not quite sure but that's what I thought, I keep trying to ask around to get some clearer answers XD
Reply 5465
Getting a little bit worried here as some of you have got an offer already. I have an unconditional offer and I am still waiting to hear from them. I applied a lot late actually. Around mid May. Is there a possibility they would reject me? :unsure:
Original post by Jo Mathew
Hey i was thinking exactly the same thing but i just received my accommodation offer so hopefully they ll start giving out to everyone? Which campus did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?

I just got my accommodation offer as well! ^^
Denmark road (City Campus) was my first choice & there weren't that many places compared to some of the other halls so I'm happy I got an offer!
Original post by Saa-E
Getting a little bit worried here as some of you have got an offer already. I have an unconditional offer and I am still waiting to hear from them. I applied a lot late actually. Around mid May. Is there a possibility they would reject me? :unsure:

Hi,

I think that you should get your accommodation sometime this week, that is if you applied during the stipulated time (15 jan - 15 feb).

If by Friday, you have not received confirmation, send the accommodation office an email. Also, check on you accommodation portal to be sure that you have not already gotten a place, but the system is too slow to process them.

Good luck.
The first letter is your block number then its your floor number then your flat number and lastly the room number :smile:

Right! ^_^ I was confused cuz the letter was the last thing, and it's usually the first...e.g with random numbers- 04.34.E

So, I was overthinking the whole thing...like, did that mean the whole thing was backwards? XD
All I wanna know is if I'm on the ground floor because I don't wanna be!!
Original post by Saa-E

I have a unconditional offer too and haven't heard back from Manchester either. I'm so impatient, I really want to know which halls I got. :s-smilie:
Original post by grl9096
I have a unconditional offer too and haven't heard back from Manchester either. I'm so impatient, I really want to know which halls I got. :s-smilie:

Nevermind, I got my offer this morning. :colondollar:
I wouldn't worry too much about it at the moment. I applied after the deadline and I had an unconditional offer but I'm guessing that's why I didn't get my first choice? Although I'm not too bothered by that to be honest because I like my accommodation offer I have now.
Original post by Saa-E
Congrats! Which campus did you get your offer from you don't mind me asking?
Original post by grl9096
Wow your one is very different to mine and I guess it's confusing because I feel like you are missing a number?
Right! ^_^ I was confused cuz the letter was the last thing, and it's usually the first...e.g with random numbers- 04.34.E

So, I was overthinking the whole thing...like, did that mean the whole thing was backwards? XD
All I wanna know is if I'm on the ground floor because I don't wanna be!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Seeing people finding out what accommodation they have is makes me so nervous:colondollar: I have to wait till results day :laugh:
I hope everyone has got where they wanted though :smile:
Congrats! Which campus did you get your offer from you don't mind me asking?

Oak house - Fallowfield
got into weston hall SI.03.05 :biggrin: It was my first choice
Reply 5477
Original post by grl9096

That's great. Am I the only one who doesn't have an offer now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, I've recently been made an offer of accommodation at Weston Hall, although i'm slightly concerned as the one review i have seen is not very praiseworthy. Could anyone share their experience of this hall as i dont know if i should accept. Thank you
I just got my accommodation offer as well! ^^
Denmark road (City Campus) was my first choice & there weren't that many places compared to some of the other halls so I'm happy I got an offer!

Original post by lndegwa
City Campus, Denmark road. You?

hi guys! i got the offer for denmark road too :biggrin: by any chance anyone is in 05.xx.C?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending