The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

when to book accomodation

I'm planning on firming uni of nottingham once I've got all my offers and will be going for off-campus self-catered accommodation, does anyone know when you starting choosing?
Hey @Chantal_!

I booked my off-campus self-catered accommodation in Kingston last year around March, although bookings were being accepted a few weeks prior to that. I imagine it's the same across most of England. My advice is if you know your firm choice, try and book as soon as possible - I saw a lot of students wait until June/July and unfortunately miss out on the accommodation of their choosing.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, and hope you get the accommodation you want!
- Eve.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Chantal_
I'm planning on firming uni of nottingham once I've got all my offers and will be going for off-campus self-catered accommodation, does anyone know when you starting choosing?

On their website in the FAQ section of accommodation it says for 2023/2024 entry the accommodation booking will open on the 17th April, but only if you firm with them. Check it out yourself though in case I got it wrong.
Reply 3
Have you got it booked now?
I still haven’t lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending