The Student Room Group

Cardiff Medical School Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miledd
Hey, just got my interview email for the 27th November :biggrin: Anyone else on that date? Is it normal that they only give a weeks notice for their interviews?

Best of luck!!
Reply 581
Interview on the 30th November!!! :tongue: First interview and I'm over the moon!! :smile:
Found out I got an interview yesterday :smile: Its on wednesday of next week though so such short notice. Would love to find out some of the kind of questions asked for the cardiff interview?

cheers
Got an interview invitation tonight! :smile:
In 8 days |: scary times!
Original post by SamEastie

Congratulations...It doesnt feel like long to prepare but don't worry i had mine yesterday and as other posters had said previously ..they were really nice. All the best.
Reply 585
Original post by SamEastie

Well done! What time did your email come through?
Original post by emah123
Well done! What time did your email come through?

Thanksss, it came at around 3 oclock :smile:
Reply 587
Had my interview today, i was so nervous before it but the people were really lovely and they calmed me down :smile:
Reply 588
Original post by tjbruno
Had my interview today, i was so nervous before it but the people were really lovely and they calmed me down :smile:

This makes me feel slightly less nervous about mine, thanks. :smile:
Anyone else got an interview on the 30th November? :smile:
Reply 590
I'm freaking out for mine. First interview! Aaaaghh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PinkEye
I'm freaking out for mine. First interview! Aaaaghh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! :awesome: I'm excited but nervous at the same time.
Reply 592
Original post by AspiringGenius
Same! :awesome: I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

I'm nervous more than anything. I don't think its fully sunk in yet. Probably will once I'm on that train to Cardiff though. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 593
Just got an interview now and I actually can't believe it! Was certain that I would be rejected from Cardiff so I'm really over the moon. :biggrin:

I can't really find on the Cardiff website what the interview is like... Does anyone have any ideas?
Original post by agraye
Just got an interview now and I actually can't believe it! Was certain that I would be rejected from Cardiff so I'm really over the moon. :biggrin:

I can't really find on the Cardiff website what the interview is like... Does anyone have any ideas?

Yeah I've noticed their website isn't very clear on much. I was looking for this earlier! :smile:
Reply 595
Original post by agraye

Original post by AspiringGenius
Yeah I've noticed their website isn't very clear on much. I was looking for this earlier! :smile:

They can't be much clearer than this: http://medicine.cf.ac.uk/media/filer/2012/01/03/admissions_policy_2012-13.pdf
Reply 596
I got an interview from cardiff, first interview so happy and nervous!
Reply 597
Does anyone know how many offers are made to those interviewed??
Original post by emah123
I got an interview from cardiff, first interview so happy and nervous!

Congratsss :biggrin:
Original post by emah123
Does anyone know how many offers are made to those interviewed??

Congratulations! All the best...I m sure they ll be really nice and friendly .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending