The Student Room Group

Cardiff Medical School Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Guys I think it is safe to assume that if we haven't been invited to interview yet then its probably a rejection. I thought id done well to not be rejected yet , turned out probably already have been they just don't bother telling us :frown:
Original post by wtpcarr
Guys I think it is safe to assume that if we haven't been invited to interview yet then its probably a rejection. I thought id done well to not be rejected yet , turned out probably already have been they just don't bother telling us :frown:

Most people got only a weeks notice for their interview so you still have a week left to hear back!
Yes I m still waiting...getting quite frustrated now as I want to firm and apply for accommodation and also see the specifics of the offer ( whether I need 3 A s or WB and 2 A s ... Would like written confirmation if it s WB & AA) YOu still waiting too?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bord3r
Any offer holders from pre Christmas still waiting for it to come through on UCAS?

Sorry forgot to quote you
Original post by wtpcarr

This is what I have been thinking :/ They've had long enough to think about whether or not they are going to reject us, why can't they just tell us what their decision is without this agonising wait? :frown:
Just been reading the C 21 stuff , it s been updated so a few slides outlining some of the changes that will be implemented in Sept ...focuses more on yrs 3- 5 but sill worth a glance .

http://medicine.cf.ac.uk/medical-education/c21/how-it-works/c21-updates/
Reply 1386
Original post by fringe111
Most people got only a weeks notice for their interview so you still have a week left to hear back!

odds aren't looking very good atm
Reply 1387
Original post by Fish On A Stick
Yes I m still waiting...getting quite frustrated now as I want to firm and apply for accommodation and also see the specifics of the offer ( whether I need 3 A s or WB and 2 A s ... Would like written confirmation if it s WB & AA) YOu still waiting too?

Yeah still waiting, I think I want to firm Cardiff but I can't sort out accommodation until it comes up on UCAS.
Original post by Bord3r
Yeah still waiting, I think I want to firm Cardiff but I can't sort out accommodation until it comes up on UCAS.

Hm, I got a December offer and it came through on UCAS in early to mid February. Maybe give them a ring?
Withdrawn from Cardiff as I have offers elsewhere - best of luck to you all :smile:
There seems to be many applicants withdrawing! :smile:
Original post by frogs r everywhere
There seems to be many applicants withdrawing! :smile:

Cardiff have earn't it!
Original post by AspiringGenius
Cardiff have earn't it!

Couldn't have said it better myself. :smile:
Original post by Bord3r

same here..want to get my application in but no chance til track s updated ...so frustrating!

Where you thinking of accommodation wise? Taly s?
Reply 1394
Original post by CazzaBomBazza
This is what I have been thinking :/ They've had long enough to think about whether or not they are going to reject us, why can't they just tell us what their decision is without this agonising wait? :frown:

My thoughts exactly....

Posted from TSR Mobile
do we know when we will get the outcome from our interviews
Original post by FutureMedic2013
do we know when we will get the outcome from our interviews

Admissions mentioned in their email update that all offers(and rejections I think) will be made early April :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1397
Original post by akansha_sinha
Admissions mentioned in their email update that all offers(and rejections I think) will be made early April :smile:

Have you had an interview at Cardiff?
Original post by Fish On A Stick

Original post by Bord3r
Any offer holders from pre Christmas still waiting for it to come through on UCAS?

I think you should email them. I too was in the same position and was frustrated so I emailed the sub-dean and my offer came through 2 days later.
Original post by Eureka!
Have you had an interview at Cardiff?

Yes. 19th feb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending