The Student Room Group

ditching booty call

Basically had a fling with a friend of a friend after a night out and she seems to have gotten attached. She's always texting me and suggesting things we should do together etc Maybe she was under the impresison that I was equally as interested in her?
I've slept with her a few times and don't really care for her just wanted to get laid, should I just give her the cold shoulder or tell her that I am not interested in a relationship?
Reply 1
Original post by After7
Basically had a fling with a friend of a friend after a night out and she seems to have gotten attached. She's always texting me and suggesting things we should do together etc Maybe she was under the impresison that I was equally as interested in her?
I've slept with her a few times and don't really care for her just wanted to get laid, should I just give her the cold shoulder or tell her that I am not interested in a relationship?

Did you tell her you were not after any type of commitment before you jumped into bed with her? If not then it's your own fault, if it's been a reoccurring event it's natural for her to think it was leading to more.
You blatantly don't have any respect for her just saw her as an easy target, put her straight so she can find someone decent

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Original post by Loucornall

You blatantly don't have any respect for her just saw her as an easy target

Takes two to tango.
Reply 3
Talk to her and tell her you are not interested and that you're sorry you gave her the wrong idea. Then don't see her again.
As long as you never pretended that you wanted something more serious, you're fine just being straight with her. Tell her it was fun, but you don't want to get into a more serious relationship with her. She may not like that, but you are not under any obligations to her. Plenty of girls would do the same in similar circumstances.
Be honest and tell her, don't string her along.
Reply 6
Be honest, TELL HER. Life would be a lot easier if people were just more honest so people didn't spend so much time thinking does he or doesn't he like me!
Reply 7
Original post by Loucornall

You blatantly don't have any respect for her just saw her as an easy target, put her straight so she can find someone decent

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300

umm she was the one who told my friend to hook us up at the end of the night. Pus I think respect goes out the window when you let a stranger hit it on the first night.
As long as you haven't pretended that you wanted something more serious.. but tell her! Because she might be getting the wrong end of the stick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending