The Student Room Group

Film Production at Staffordshire University

I have an unconditional offer from Staffordshire University but it was my insurance choice and I am unsure whether it would be worth going there or looking for other university choices that will take me with 240? (Although Staffs wanted 280 and still accepted me) I have already started looking for other university but am struggling to find a decent one with the relevent entry requirements. Can someone who knows about Staffs let me know about the university? I want to work in TV and Film production, even though this course is film, would it still make me employable for TV? I'm more about the pre-production aspect and aim to be either a producer or director of photography.
It'll be worth looking into it. I went for an interview there which lasted roughly 6 hours longer than it was meant to, and I usually wouldn't recommend a school with that sort of organisation. I mean, that's just my opinion, I also know of someone who's rather enjoyed the course and got some work over in Canada because of it. Must be as good a course as any, I just wouldn't recommend it because of my experience with the University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending