The Student Room Group

Any good filmmaking / production courses?

Does anyone know of any good short filmmaking / production costs? UK or abroad?
Original post by Hdjxkebxkeoxb
Does anyone know of any good short filmmaking / production costs? UK or abroad?

Hi @Hdjxkebxkeoxb,
I graduated this year from the Undergraduate course BA(Hons) Film and TV Production at the University of Wolverhampton.
I absolutely loved my three years, I worked in all roles connected to working on a film set at some point and managed to gain expertise in my specific areas of interest with ease.
In my final year I worked on 5 short films, which I hold tremendous pride and a sense of achievement over. This included a narrative film I solely wrote and directed, a documentary I co-directed, co-produced and then edited, two narrative short films I was the director of photography for and one narrative short that I edited.
The lecturers are experts in their field and always want to share their knowledge and skills, the facilities are fantastic having been updated in the last two years and all in all my university experience was one I wouldn't change in the slightest.

Have a look at the course page on the website and see if it interests you: https://www.wlv.ac.uk/courses/ba-hons-film-and-television-production/

Hope this helps you!
kind regards,
University of Wolverhampton Rep
Ben

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending