The Student Room Group

What's your favorite show that got cancelled?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Hezz
Heroes.

I loved Heroes Series 1&2, trailed off a bit after that though
Friends
(edited 7 years ago)
Lie to Me. Just started watching the first season and it is amazing - a real shame it was cancelled.
Reply 383
Catdog, lol
Reply 384
Goose bumps, I miss that show
Reply 385
No Ordinary Family
Ringer

I hate it when the show ends in a cliffhanger leaving you excited for the next season and then it gets cancelled.
Reply 386
Lie to Me. :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Does anyone remember Little Miss Jocelyn? I watched it back when I was at school, maybe about 4-5 years ago? it was a comedy show with this Nigerian woman playing lots of different characters, like a traffic warden and a driving instructor xD I used to find it hilarious :lol:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 388
Original post by *~HeartShapedBox
Does anyone remember Little Miss Jocelyn? I watched it back when I was at school, maybe about 4-5 years ago? it was a comedy show with this Nigerian woman playing lots of different characters, like a traffic warden and a driving instructor xD I used to find it hilarious :lol:

Loved that show, still watch clips of it on Youtube :biggrin:
Digimon. That was my childhood right there. :emo:
Scrubs !!

Intro: But I can't do this all on my own No, I know .... I'm no Superman
I'm no Superman. :doctor:
Original post by MrFlash1994
If anyone's not mentioned it already channel 4's Campus. They couldn't even give it a second series :frown:

I know, right? It had so much potential, great characters and storylines, and so much more to give. :cry2:
Original post by PhoenixFortune
I know, right? It had so much potential, great characters and storylines, and so much more to give. :cry2:

I think maybe the humor was too much for some people. But it was absolutely hilarious!
Reply 393
Enterprise, it should have gone on and explored the early days of the United Federation of Planets.
Pushing Daisies
Visionaries.
Reply 397
The Unit.

I just started getting into when I realised they cancelled it after Season 4. They even had a complete storyline for a fifth season. The US is crazy. Just because the ratings were "bad" it got cancelled. Thing is, they did have millions of viewers. Still 8-10 million viewers an episode. It's crazy that that isn't enough.
Reply 398
Easy-

Sirens on C4. Cancelled after 1 season. Witty, funny, thought provoking, dunno why they didn't do at least another series.
Reply 399
The secret circle :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest