The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
This isn't about accommodation. I need help. I need to talk to a person who is leeds bound. Have you any idea: these foundation courses (I'm Irish we don't have these) like Physics with Foundation Studies. Is that the actual title of your degree when it is a awarded to you after the four years?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
As far as I know, you do the foundation studies with the intention of going on to do a 'proper' degree..?
Reply 3
Thanks guitarro - your the man. I'v only considered applying to UK universites in the past few days and racing to find out how it all works (I'v just found out about this UCAS personal statement business). Am I right in saying its pretty easy to get into one of these foundation courses?
I dunno much about it to be honest, but UCAS do:

http://develop.ucas.com/FDCourseSearch/About.htm
Reply 5
I decided to check back and a few hours later, a reply. Thanks man. Another question: Do they interview everybody for every course?
Depends on the uni, and the course. Leeds didn't interview me, but other places will want you to come along for one. Best way to find out is get on their websites and see what the admissions process involves.

Latest