The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Frances
You are such an idiot. Have you ever actually posted anything on this board that wasn't slagging off Nottingham?

Oh and please could you learn a little punctuation and grammar? God only knows how you got into University when you can't seem to write a proper sentence.

lol frances is mad,just because i proved joy to be a bulls**ter

if you dont like my posts put me on ignore or somin

simple as
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
andyreid

simple as

The only person proved to be a "bulls**ter" is you...

But hey, thanks for the idea about putting you on ignore. I think this forum will be a lot more enjoyable without have to read through your crap. :biggrin:
andyreid

simple as

You're so tiresome. And, after having failed to get into Nottingham University, you have a chip on your shoulder.
Reply 43
Dr. Blazed
You're so tiresome. And, after having failed to get into Nottingham University, you have a chip on your shoulder.

a)i havnt failed to get in nottingham as im already there(lol)

b)if you dont like the truth put me on ignore or dont reply to my true facts

c)i have a chip on my shoulder,are they microwave or are they fried????
andyreid
now you are just lying for the sake of it

please dont reply

hahaha *irony*
andyreid
c)i have a chip on my shoulder,are they microwave or are they fried????

no wonder you've been mugged twice you sad loser, doubt anyone can stand to be in your company if you are this 'funny' all the time

oh and again..

"8th August 2002
REPLY TO JAMES
YOU LOT go on WWW.UPMYSTREET.COM COMPARE NOTTINGHAMS CRIME TO MANCHESTERS AND IT WILL SHOW YOU THAT NOTTINGHAM IS MORE VIOLENT THAN MANCHESTER PER 1000 PEOPLE.DO NOT EVEN CLAIM THAT LEEDS HAS GOT MORE CRIME THAN NOTTINGHAM YOU WOULD PREFERE TO LIVE HAREHILLS OR CHAPEL TOWN THAN ST ANNES ,MEADOWS,BOBBERSMILL,SNEINTON,BESTWOOD,BROXTOWE,RADFORD,BULWELL HALL ETC TRUST ME

MAX
CITY OF NOTTINGHAM"

is this you dear? from the bbc nottingham pages, tut tut you've been posting this rubbish for almost two years now, are you not bored yet?
Reply 46
People,people,people!This arguement between crime rates in notts and all other cities is becoming very tiresome.Cant we just accept that there IS crime in notts, just like EVERY OTHER city in the country.Its impossible to determine if notts is worse than manchester, or vice-versa.Stats are helpful but not always conclusive!

Sukh.

Latest