The Student Room Group

Kent business school, Medway info..

If anyone has been to the Medway campus at Kent university can you let me know what you thought, there's also a Canterbury campus and that's the one most people talk about but is the Medway campus not as good? And even if I did study there, would I be able to travel to the Canterbury campus quickly and easily maybe for their nightlife ect just any information would be helpful thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
im not gona waste my time typing. go to canterbury, their grade difference by 20 UCAS lower at medway campus because its a ****hole. BUT if u not a huge party animal then there are some really nice places, very different from other univeristy campuses (off campus accomdation by the way) then its nice place. If i was you, id stick to going canterbury, but fear not there are regular suffle buses between campuses which have improve just recently before if you go to medway, you stayed in medway.
Reply 2
I would have no choice with my course, i want to do business and management and the Kent business school is in Medway :frown: I don't think I will chose kent if that's the case
Reply 3
hi, have you applied to medway?
Hi there, take it someone who LIVES in Medway. Its a s***hole. Really. I've been to the Canterbury campus, and to be fair, its ALOT nicer. Plus, Canterbury is generally a lovely city:smile: As for Medway..there really isn't much to do. Sorry to disappoint. but i think its best if you visit both campuses and make your own decision! You make like it.....or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending