The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got Manchester in 3 days
6 days. Sent it off just under 2 weeks ago.
just over a week- and then a 2nd offer a few days later :smile:
I think around 2 weeks.
My application was received on 24th October. I had my first offer yesterday (5th November) from Leicester. Leicester are pretty quick at getting back to you so it shouldn't be too long before you hear from them. Also I think Birmingham are pretty fast. I don't know about the others as I haven't applied to them. Don't worry too much though!
It can vary enormously. I applied on Sunday and I got an offer in 24 hours from University of East Anglia to do English but none from any others yet, whereas my twin brother applied a couple of weeks ago to different uni and hasn't heard anything back yet. It differs between different unis etc. Some don't reply until January! Check the articles on offers for each subject on here, people post when and where they've had offers. Don't panic!
Reply 46
I applied 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet :frown: It seems Exeter and Leeds are quick at replying, but I've heard nothing from them
Reply 47
I applied on 26th September, got my first offer (from Lancaster) yesterday on 5th November. :smile:
Got mine one week from sending my application off. University of Lincoln. Starting to get impatient waiting for others to respond :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Sent my application yesterday and had a response from one uni saying they should make a decision within 20 days. I was really surprised that i got any response so quickly saything that they got my application.
Reply 50
Original post by lozzielizzie
Sent my application yesterday and had a response from one uni saying they should make a decision within 20 days. I was really surprised that i got any response so quickly saything that they got my application.

What uni? Exeter told me 4-6 weeks :smile:
Reply 51
Application went on the 26th, had an offer on the 29th :biggrin:

Reply 52
Original post by Alimbo95
I got Manchester in 3 days

I got Manchester in like a week of applying.

Original post by Aries1992
Got mine one week from sending my application off. University of Lincoln. Starting to get impatient waiting for others to respond :frown:

Just received another two offers from Kent!!! :biggrin:

Applied Psychology with Clinical (with professional placement) - AAA

Psychology with Clinical - AAB

Reply 54
You guys are so lucky. Sent mine off on the 25th September, still no offers but 3 interviews. The 1 that I applied to that doesn't interview hasn't replied yet. :frown::mad2:
Reply 55
Original post by Rejiaku
I got Manchester in like a week of applying.

Yeahh, fortunately they're quite quick
Reply 56
Nine days, from Liverpool.
Reply 57
I sent mine off on 26th oct and I got a conditional offer from Birmingham today (6/11) :smile: Really pleased!
Reply 58
3 hours ! I was so nervous for those hours though !!
Reply 59
Three weeks, although I applied right before the Christmas holidays so that may have delayed the responses a bit. I received an offer from Essex (only one we both applied to) after about four weeks. Glasgow responded in February after two months and Kent after four months.

Latest

Trending

Trending