The Student Room Group

Height difference

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QwentyJ
I wouldn't automatically assume that height means superiority. Perhaps strength would be a factor or intellectual prowess, but being taller only really means being taller; it doesn't confer much of an an advantage.

I know it seems like a big thing to you now, but without wishing to sound patronising, as you grow up, we all eventually realise just how inconsequential these things are. As long as you love him for who he is, then all other things pale in comparison. Would he let you wear heels?

Course he would, and it's not that big of an issue really. Of course i love him for who he is, and I don't care about the height!
Nope I'm 5ft1 and my bf is 6ft1. I like him being a lot bigger than me, makes me feel really safe and snug when I hug him :biggrin:
Original post by MarinaAlex
No I'm so jealous! Me and my boyfriend are exactly the same height (we're only 16 though so he'll still grow) and it means that I can't wear heels withough looking ridiculous next to him :frown: I think that a big difference like that is adorable :smile: in my opinion, anyway :smile:

Hey, you never know; you could have a sudden growth spurt and turn into Godzilla whilst he stays the same height :dontknow:. Then you'll have to have your legs amputated to be able to wear heels :yep:.

Am I a pedant when I'm ill? Why yes, I do think I am.

OP: I'm 4'8". Odds are that there will be a substantial height difference between me and anybody I date. Concocting some sort of turmoil over a height difference is a waste of time, believe me.
That is quite a big difference, yes
why not try a bf 5ft3 then...?
Reply 25
Original post by MarinaAlex
Course he would, and it's not that big of an issue really. Of course i love him for who he is, and I don't care about the height!

Sorted.
Original post by superglow12
I'm 5ft3 and my bf is 6ft1, is the height difference too much? :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Don't worry about it at all. I'm 5ft4 and my boyfriend is 6ft4 and it has never been a problem for us. I love it, when we are going out, I can wear 6 inch heels and look tiny and feminine next to him still :smile: which is the best thing ever.

Height is just a number at the end of the day. But personally, I like being much smaller than him.
I'm 6ft3 and my girlfriend is 5ft5 and we get along just fine ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending