The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Help please!!!:confused:
Reply 2
Hey sumitgm! I thought you're taking the course at falmouth?
Reply 3
Hi huda! So you r here aswell. Nice to see you here. Actually I am still weighing my options. Have you ever been to Falmouth?
:smile:
Reply 4
Nah, never been there. But it sounds like there's a lot of support and a close community over in Falmouth. Plus the interviewer I met was pretty nice and the international office has been very helpful too. The graphic design course sounds awesome and the fees are cheaper than most places. Yeah, so those are the things that roped me in.
Reply 5
sumitgm
Hi all! can any one tell me how'z media production course (television) at the univ of sunderland? I have heard that they got some great facilities at their st. peters campus. Please give feedback. thanx.:tsr2:

Hi, Im afarid I dont know 'that much' about your course but I dont know the media centre on St. Peters Campus is great, I did a media day there 2 year ago (at school) and we were shown arround the brand new multi-million pound studios with all state of the art equipment and when we were there they were just installing the new editing suite so I can confirm the facilities are very up-to-date and proffessional (in fact tyne-tees TV even has a broadcast office within the media centre)
Reply 6
Hi steve! It is really great to know that you have been to the media center at Sunderland. I think it would really help me in making a decision.thanx a !:smile: :tsr2: ton
Reply 7
hello!!!!!!!:tsr2:

Latest

Trending

Trending