The Student Room Group

Ex boyfriend... Major issues, so annoyed, what can I do?

My ex just posted my text message up on his Facebook wall... We had a lot of issues and I was opening up to him apologising (even though it should have been the other way round) a lot of personal stuff were mentioned - family stuff matters, my ex boyfriend being abusive...

And he's gone and posted it on facebook, no name is mentioned but his close friends will already know who it was from.
Currently there is 87 likes and 27 comments

I called him to take it down but he won't until he gets his wallet.

A wallet which contains nothing but a nandos card an student card was left at mine accidentally by him.
He cheated on me and I wasn't going to see him again and cut it up months ago which he already knew about ages ago. It was literally an old scruffy wallet! I went online the other day and ordered him a new one which was nearly £100 in order to set "peace". He didn't know that I ordered him a new and he hadnt mentioned the wallet for about a month.
He has literally just went up on facebook and done this for no reason and i can't do anything about it...it seems!

He use to manipulate me into having sex when I didn't want to, not rape, but didn't stop until I gave in. After sex he would regularly think it was funny to take pictures of me - so I would be there in bed with barely no clothing trying to cover my face etc yelling at him to stop. A couple days later he would then send me the pictures.
Surely there's a word for this?!?!
I'm thinking of calling upon authority if I have case.

After the wallet situation a couple months back he also blackmailed me that he knew where I lived and was going to come round.
I don't know if he actually knows where I live, he still uses that blackmail sometimes but hasnt come round. I met him uni and he hasn't been to my home, although, lives near - i'm from Durham he's from Newcastle.

Obviously I had a go at him for putting my personal message up, I've rang him so many times and he's just like 'so what...F*** off you gimp' and putting the phone down.

I don't know if I can take this case further as I did cut his wallet up, wouldn't that get me in trouble?
Original post by sunflower404
My ex just posted my text message up on his Facebook wall... We had a lot of issues and I was opening up to him apologising (even though it should have been the other way round) a lot of personal stuff were mentioned - family stuff matters, my ex boyfriend being abusive...

And he's gone and posted it on facebook, no name is mentioned but his close friends will already know who it was from.
Currently there is 87 likes and 27 comments

I called him to take it down but he won't until he gets his wallet.

A wallet which contains nothing but a nandos card an student card was left at mine accidentally by him.
He cheated on me and I wasn't going to see him again and cut it up months ago which he already knew about ages ago. It was literally an old scruffy wallet! I went online the other day and ordered him a new one which was nearly £100 in order to set "peace". He didn't know that I ordered him a new and he hadnt mentioned the wallet for about a month.
He has literally just went up on facebook and done this for no reason and i can't do anything about it...it seems!

He use to manipulate me into having sex when I didn't want to, not rape, but didn't stop until I gave in. After sex he would regularly think it was funny to take pictures of me - so I would be there in bed with barely no clothing trying to cover my face etc yelling at him to stop. A couple days later he would then send me the pictures.
Surely there's a word for this?!?!
I'm thinking of calling upon authority if I have case.

After the wallet situation a couple months back he also blackmailed me that he knew where I lived and was going to come round.
I don't know if he actually knows where I live, he still uses that blackmail sometimes but hasnt come round. I met him uni and he hasn't been to my home, although, lives near - i'm from Durham he's from Newcastle.

Obviously I had a go at him for putting my personal message up, I've rang him so many times and he's just like 'so what...F*** off you gimp' and putting the phone down.

I don't know if I can take this case further as I did cut his wallet up, wouldn't that get me in trouble?

And you still got him on facebook despite the way he treated you, man he is a dickhead, just cut him out your life completely and ignore him
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
And you still got him on facebook despite the way he treated you, man he is a dickhead, just cut him out your life completely and ignore him

No... I found out through a good friend.

It's hard to ignore him when he's doing this though...
Reply 3
Can I call the facebook customer service team... Will they remove it?

Unlikely, as there are no names mentioned, I'm not sure there's a lot you can do. If you want to keep the peace, give him the new wallet, or a better option - **** him.

Report the post, there should be some sort of option for personal information or something.. That could well get it taken down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending