The Student Room Group

I can't stand her.

I know someone who's kinda friends with my friends (everyone's sarcastic to her and she just takes it and they're always saying how they actually don't like her) but I can't stand her. She constantly has to be right and always looks for an argument. She's constantly copying me ( I said once I never learnt the time and she took the piss out me for that, then she decided about a year later that she can't tell them time) She copy's my clothes and hair. If I say I'm interested in something, she's got to be better at it. I got an internship with a photographer and I said I would like to do it when I leave school, so then she decided that's what she's going to do to. I just can't stand her and everything she does pisses me off. What can I do?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
There was always one at school. Best thing to do - Rock bottom, straight to hell. Then the People's elbow. One, Two, Three. Ding ding ding. You win an internship with a photographer.
Reply 2
Original post by Eboracum
There was always one at school. Best thing to do - Rock bottom, straight to hell. Then the People's elbow. One, Two, Three. Ding ding ding. You win an internship with a photographer.

Sorry... What? :L

Original post by _Shmiley
I know someone who's kinda friends with my friends (everyone's sarcastic to her and she just takes it and they're always saying how they actually don't like her) but I can't stand her. She constantly has to be right and always looks for an argument. She's constantly copying me ( I said once I never learnt the time and she took the piss out me for that, then she decided about a year later that she can't tell them time) She copy's my clothes and hair. If I say I'm interested in something, she's got to be better at it. I got an internship with a photographer and I said I would like to do it when I leave school, so then she decided that's what she's going to do to. I just can't stand her and everything she does pisses me off. What can I do?

Tell her you want to be something else?
Reply 4
Original post by 2DAYWSAGUDDAY
Tell her you want to be something else?

Ill be talking to other people and shell just hear it from someone else, or see from my website and stuff.

In life, you just won't click with some people. Just accept that and move on.

If you can find it, I remember there being a great episode of 'Recess' which tackled this issue..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQg47epyuI0
Original post by Eboracum

Original post by psychojonas

This now makes sense :awesome:
Reply 8
Can't you just ignore her?
Reply 9
Original post by Michaelj
Can't you just ignore her?

I've tried, but she constantly try's to talk to me, or I'm around people when they talk to her and just her voice pisses me off now.

Reply 10
Original post by _Shmiley
I've tried, but she constantly try's to talk to me, or I'm around people when they talk to her and just her voice pisses me off now.

Say to her, "I don't like you." I've seen it done to some annoying kid in school and it worked, the kid looked upset but he did stfu and stopped talking.
Reply 11
Original post by Michaelj
Say to her, "I don't like you." I've seen it done to some annoying kid in school and it worked, the kid looked upset but he did stfu and stopped talking.

Last time we did, her mum and dad came up to our house, almost kicked out door in and shouted at my mum and dad. We took out a police report against him :/ soo.... Any more ideas? lol

Reply 12
Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Reply 13
Girls bitching with each other? well I never!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending