The Student Room Group

She told me to move on, then contacts me....

So we ended about a month ago, we met up on Friday to discuss things and the "Break-up" - what became Starbucks was her place. I apologised for what I did, she explained why she is struggling to commit in a relationship and was all based on her past experiences.
She kept saying about "Processing her feelings" and "That she doesn't know what label to us, a relationship, seeing eachother again or dating"Anyway she was fine with me, on and off then a bit distant Sunday. We text, then I called her pushing her about the label. She denied all knowledge of it, then said that's something she would say as she likes to set boundaries.Anyway, she told me it's best for me to go seperate ways and move on. I then said, if that's what you want sure. I asked her if we would ever see eachother again, she said;"I can't say never, don't ask me that please. I don't know how I'll feel, tomorrow, next week or in 3 months time, I might really miss you a lot and that will be bad for the both of us"I was numb, I sent her a long message, basically saying goodbye - enough to make a woman run for the hills. She replied with a final message 12 hours later and everyone told me, bro that's it now.She started liking stuff on my Instagram story when she realised I hadn't replied.25 hours later, (When she was with her friend who knows about the situation) she reached out and whilst I have been a bit distant (Taking long to reply) she's been probing me, making closed responses more open the last 3 days. I just don't get it?
Reply 1
Original post by ConcordeBA
So we ended about a month ago, we met up on Friday to discuss things and the "Break-up" - what became Starbucks was her place. I apologised for what I did, she explained why she is struggling to commit in a relationship and was all based on her past experiences.
She kept saying about "Processing her feelings" and "That she doesn't know what label to us, a relationship, seeing eachother again or dating"Anyway she was fine with me, on and off then a bit distant Sunday. We text, then I called her pushing her about the label. She denied all knowledge of it, then said that's something she would say as she likes to set boundaries.Anyway, she told me it's best for me to go seperate ways and move on. I then said, if that's what you want sure. I asked her if we would ever see eachother again, she said;"I can't say never, don't ask me that please. I don't know how I'll feel, tomorrow, next week or in 3 months time, I might really miss you a lot and that will be bad for the both of us"I was numb, I sent her a long message, basically saying goodbye - enough to make a woman run for the hills. She replied with a final message 12 hours later and everyone told me, bro that's it now.She started liking stuff on my Instagram story when she realised I hadn't replied.25 hours later, (When she was with her friend who knows about the situation) she reached out and whilst I have been a bit distant (Taking long to reply) she's been probing me, making closed responses more open the last 3 days. I just don't get it?

she enjoys your chase after her . :rolleyes:
Block her. No contact will enable you to move on.
Reply 3
She's annoying, how can you even stand listening to her talk.
Someone who truly wants to be with you and likes you doesn't act this way. But what caused the break up?
Reply 4
Original post by ConcordeBA

First things first, out of context, I really like your nickname:smile:

When things like this happen, just move on. Forget her. I have seen this movie before, and believe me, it does not end well if you stay too long in it. Just get out of this mess and forget her. It is the Number 1 thing you can do. And it is painless :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending