The Student Room Group

Dating for fat girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks again for the advice

I'm 5"6, 13.5 stones, most of my fat is around my stomach, so I do look overweight

Overweight doesn't = unattractive. Your original post seems to imply this is what you think, I hope you realise it's not true at all. It's great that you're trying to lose weight, but in the meantime, learn to love yourself!

For all British women or young women?

I think it's across all British women. I did a quick Google search and couldn't find average dress size per age per woman in UK.
Fat girls have it better than fat guys so...
Reply 42
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox

Confidence is great. I got my boyfriend when I was a size 22 (and he stayed when I gained weight after this) and still have him now I'm a size 8.

That's really impressive, well done :yep:
Do you have kik? If so kik me @vintage_etjhan. U sound like a type of girl I would like
Original post by ethan.belanger
Do you have kik? If so kik me @vintage_etjhan. U sound like a type of girl I would like

The thread is 6yrs old. ***** probably died of diabetes.
Girls if you are single and you are chubby and have kik please message me
what's ur sc xxx
I want to have a crack at this dating thing. However I'm fat (size 16) and don't really get male attention. However, overweight/unattractive girls do find dates, I've seen it, and apparently personality/confidence/whatnot count. So are there different rules for dating when you're not an attractive girl and you're overlooked? Yes you could tell me to lose weight, which I'm currently attempting, but statistically speaking I'm very likely to fail or put it back on with interest, which has happened before, and even then it will take a while, I don't really want to wait a year to start, I'm already 20 and a virgin, everyone is ahead and have learned a lot from past relationships so that when they want to settle down they can do it with a great partner and have a great relationship, while I'm still learning how to even properly maintain one and what to do when issues crop up.

I don't think a size 16 is a put off to all guys - I don't mind for example.

Don't worry about being 20 and a virgin - seriously, still so young!

And whilst some people have great experiences, others have awful ones with guys that are dicks and get put off quite a lot. This has happened to some of my friends in fact
Original post by michaelmyers

stop being a d ick
Original post by michaelmyers

LOOOOOL, Funniest comment on TSR today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ignore the haters.
I need a thick girl am mathew from Kenya 254797445590
This guy is what the French call

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending