The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bonne chance! Don't worry, you'll be fine :smile: :hugs: And just think, this time tomorrow, it'll all be over!
Reply 2
Just remember how nervous you got for your AS oral and your GCSE oral - but just how well you did!!!

Everyone gets way to nervous for their oral exams but it never goes half as bad as they expect - infact its probably the 15quickest minutes!

Good luck! And remember to keep realing off all those facts! :smile:
Reply 3
*Farfalla*
Argh i have my A2 french oral tomorrow and i'm scaaared :frown:

Anyone got any last kind words to cheer me up?

Bonne chance! J'espere que tout aille bien :smile:
Reply 4
nice subjunctives :wink:
crap...subjunctive...reminds me. I have my oral in a couple of weeks. Really hsould go do some work for that...

Anyone who's done it so far, how did it go?
Reply 6
Yeh...I have mine tomorrow...really should go and do some work for that too! :redface:
Reply 7
Mine went ok.... i think!

To be honest... i haven't heard anyone at college say "mine went brilliantly"... A2 orals are really difficult!

Am sooooooooo relieved it's over... 1 oral down 3 to go :frown:
Reply 8
What exam board are you with Farfalla?
Reply 9
Good luck to anyone taking orals!

I've been there, but don't worry; prepare well beforehand and party well after.:biggrin:
*Farfalla*
Mine went ok.... i think!

To be honest... i haven't heard anyone at college say "mine went brilliantly"... A2 orals are really difficult!

Am sooooooooo relieved it's over... 1 oral down 3 to go :frown:

4 orals?!!! My God, you poor thing! :hugs: And here's me feeling sorry for myself over my 1 A2 and 1 GCSE :redface:
Reply 11
mines tomorow :frown:

Trying to remember how stressed I was about my GCSE German oral and then how well it went in the end

Good Luck everyone :smile:
Reply 12
ahhh well mine went really badly i came out of the exam crying I really thought I was going to be ok. resitting in january I guess :frown: :frown:
Ah woo I had French AS today, twas scareh! :frown:
Reply 14
ive had french and spanish A2 orals, they werent too bad (i'm with wjec) the examiners were a bit weird though.
i have german on tuesday and i havent been practising my expose or learning it because it's the holidays. bad me!!
if only german was my strong subject,lol!
Reply 15
kellywood_5
4 orals?!!! My God, you poor thing! :hugs: And here's me feeling sorry for myself over my 1 A2 and 1 GCSE :redface:

Thanks :p: yeah i've got spanish A2 and then i'm taking Italian AS + A2 this year so it's quite scary! However... all orals are yuck so no wonder you're feeling sorry for yourself! Hope they go well x

Spoodle87 - I'm with edexcel
*Farfalla*
Thanks :p: yeah i've got spanish A2 and then i'm taking Italian AS + A2 this year so it's quite scary! However... all orals are yuck so no wonder you're feeling sorry for yourself! Hope they go well x

Thanks, I hope the rest of yours go well too. Why are you doing AS Italian as well? Is it a resit?
Reply 17
kellywood_5
Thanks, I hope the rest of yours go well too. Why are you doing AS Italian as well? Is it a resit?

No I'm doing a combined course - I did GCSE last year so this year we do both exams together!! The orals are so much work when you've got two together to prepare for.. knackering!
aww ive got my AS French and German orals on the 10th and 19th May.. im so so scared . I did a proper mock for german on friday afternoon.. i was shaking so nervously all the way through and keep stammering :frown: i was so worried:frown: and that was just the mock.. i came out of both my orals crying last year i got an a* overall in both but not sure about the speakings..i didnt get the marks back...im predicted an A overall in both langs.. i want to really give it my best shot but i know il end up getting so flustered agen:frown:
I had my french oral exam last thursday and it went surprisingly better than I expected. Good luck to everyone doing their orals.

Latest

Trending

Trending