Yes
Yes
No
No
Reply 41
All of them. oops. :teehee:
Reply 42
Yes, yes, yes, no.

Sometimes, only a couple of times, quite often (yeah, sure I did my homework :biggrin:), never.
1) Have you ever shouted at your parents? Nope.

2) Have you ever sworn at your parents? Nope.

3) Have you ever lied to your parents? Yes.

4) Have you ever told your parents you hated them? Nope.

This thread just made me feel a whole lot better about myself :h:
1) Never
2) Never
3) I've done it twice before, but mainly because I didn't want to upset them.
4) Never
Reply 45
i have done 3 and 4 but i hve changed nd i luv my parents they help me alot
I've done all four to them, they've done all four to me, we're pretty equal.
Original post by deedee123
1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) no

Same. Not that I'm anti-swearing - I swear like a trooper; just like to have some respect in front of parents.
I've done 1 and 3, but we pretty much stopped fighting when I was 19 and moved out. Although to be fair, I hardly even talk to my father now (my parents are divorced), so that probably prevents a lot of fights.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Anonymous

1) Have you ever shouted at your parents?

2) Have you ever sworn at your parents?

3) Have you ever lied to your parents?

4) Have you ever told your parents you hated them?

1) All the time
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Don't think so but I might have done
Yes to all, although I haven't said I hate them since I was pretty young- a lot of kids/teens do it, the whole 'you wont let me stay up/go out/buy this- I hate you!' aha :p: This is perfectly normal behaviour tbh, yes it's stupid and bratty but lets face it all kids/teens are at times.

I'd NEVER say I hate them now, I've grown up a bit and realised all the stuff they've done/do for me, can tell the difference between hating someone and being annoyed with them and am also much better at keeping my temper in check. I do still lie to them sometimes though.

Aslong as you've realised how silly you were being and treat them with more respect as you've got older then there's no problem, just shows you're human. Your parents understand that you didn't really mean those things, they were probably the same when they were younger.
Reply 51

Yes, no, yes, no

Whatever has happened your parents will know you love them still.
No, no, yes, no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
1) Yes but very rare 2) Never3) Yes but told the truth afterwards 4) Once
1) Yes, once

2) No, I don't like getting hit too much

3) Lied to my mum loads

4) No
Tonight I had an argument with my parents. I shouted at my dad and I haven't treated him that badly for ages. It took me back to a thought I had when I was younger about him being a teddy bear which I had neglected and torn and ripped. As a Christian, admittedly, I should be treating my folks better. For a kind of reassurance that I'm not an evil person, please could you answer the following questions:

For your information, I have done all of these. I can't thank my parents enough for still loving me, I don't deserve it.
Yes
Probably
Yes
No
Reply 56
1) Many years ago

2) Told my dad to f*ck off when we argued about calculating the price of a 16 pack of toilet roll

3) Yes

4) Don't think so
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No.
4. No
Tonight I had an argument with my parents. I shouted at my dad and I haven't treated him that badly for ages. It took me back to a thought I had when I was younger about him being a teddy bear which I had neglected and torn and ripped. As a Christian, admittedly, I should be treating my folks better. For a kind of reassurance that I'm not an evil person, please could you answer the following questions:

For your information, I have done all of these. I can't thank my parents enough for still loving me, I don't deserve it.

1) Yes. My parents are really unfair in the way they treat me, and sometimes I can't take it anymore.
2) Accidentally. I don't make a habit of swearing at my parents, it just accidentally slipped out and now I swear I have learnt my lesson.
3) I think its almost a right of passage for teens to lie to their parents. Don't think of it as being a horrible child, think of it as you aren't perfect. Nobody is.
4) No. I don't think I could bring myself to do that. I've said it when complaining about them, but saying it to their faces is a different matter.

Don't worry about this too much. Don't focus on the past, just try and change in the future. (BTW I'm a Christian too, have been since I was 3)

1) no

2) no

3) no

4) no

if I do any of the above I will be homeless

Latest

Trending

Trending