The Student Room Group

So scared about jan exams (as)

I'll be giving Chem, Physics and Maths in January, for my AS. I really want to get high A's as I do not want to be in a position to resit in May. In Chem and Quantum Physics I have been doing consistently well in the class tests. I had been doing the same in Maths, until the mock. I hadn't done any past papers before, but I acheieved 35/75 :/ Most people over the year did terribly also, because we were not given the full time (35 minutes short) so I was not able to check my work or go back to questions I missed out. Nevertheless I am now very worried about maths, I'm lazy with maths homework tbh, at GCSE I did no homework in 2 years but did the whole textbook in the last couple of weeks. Due to having to work so hard to get an A* I was reluctant to take it at A level. I'm hoping to do the textbook the next couple of weeks and the exam papers over Christmas (and hopefully redo them also.) Is this enough time? I also struggle with Electricity of physics, but I'm not as worried, because if when I do the past papers over Christmas, I'll see the exam technique. I've done all my notes for Chem and Physics and similarly, I will do the questions the next couple of weeks and Exam papers over Christmas.
Is this enough time? Do you think I'll get A's? Is it still achieveable? To give you an indication I got 7 A*'s, 3 A's and B at GCSE and I'm a medicine hopeful, so I do need to get four A's (I'm doing all my Bio modules in May)

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending