The Student Room Group

Birmingham University Pharmacy Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saz06
Hey guys,
I had my interview in december and got an offer. U guys will have 3 people interviewing, the ethical dilemma is like the examples on 'chemist and druggist'. The maths test is just 1 question e.g. a patient takes this drug for this no. of days at this dose, what is the total volumvolume needed? And the rest of the interview consists of typical qs like 'why pharmacy? Why birmingham?'
Hope this helps

Thanks for that..helped me sooo much :colondollar:
Reply 41
Original post by sikhtank27
got it in feb...got a email from them...gonna be so hard though, have to start preparing

Hi, just wanted to ask when did you send off your UCAS?
Reply 42
Original post by lind5
thanks for the information, just wondering if they have your personal statement whilst interviewing you and do they ask things off it?

Yesss they do have ur personal statement in front of them with highlighted sections so make sure u go over ur ps thoroughly.
Reply 43
Original post by m.dot.mak
Awesome! Thanks for that :biggrin:
Any idea where you're going to firm yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think nottingham but maybe kings. U want to go to birmingham?
Reply 44
Original post by Saz06
I think nottingham but maybe kings. U want to go to birmingham?

Lol yeah, you may have heard my ranting about how much I want to go there... ;( I sound so desperate, it looks kinda sad lol :s-smilie:
All the best with your interview though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol yeah, you may have heard my ranting about how much I want to go there... ;( I sound so desperate, it looks kinda sad lol :s-smilie:
All the best with your interview though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haven't you got a interview yet?
Reply 46
;( unfortunately no...

Posted from TSR Mobile
;( unfortunately no...

Posted from TSR Mobile

when did you send your ucas application off
Reply 48
when did you send your ucas application off

15th October lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
15th October lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:...you checked ucas tracking
Reply 50
:eek:...you checked ucas tracking

Yeah I get email notifications- but for interviews they don't put it through track do they, it's just a letter/ email isn't it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
yh but everyone i know got offer's by now

Lol thanks, that's just making me feel worse ;(
I'm just trying to wait patiently- maybe tomorrow ill get some good news...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Lol thanks, that's just making me feel worse ;(
I'm just trying to wait patiently- maybe tomorrow ill get some good news...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry i sent mine off about the same time and haven't heard anything either! You're not the only one loool
Reply 53
Original post by Akmll
Don't worry i sent mine off about the same time and haven't heard anything either! You're not the only one loool

Lets cry together lol
*sniff sniff*
:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied in late december to keele, birmingham, nottingham, reading and aston. I have already got my grades of AAB, loads of experience, two jobs, i was head of house, head prefect, form mentor, personal tutor....

I have recieved interviews for keele, reading and nottingham, but nothing from birms or aston so i'm getting quite worried. Birms is going to be my first choice if i get in, i love it. do you think because i haven't heard back yet I may not get in?? :/
Original post by Mollyeveleo
I applied in late december to keele, birmingham, nottingham, reading and aston. I have already got my grades of AAB, loads of experience, two jobs, i was head of house, head prefect, form mentor, personal tutor....

I have recieved interviews for keele, reading and nottingham, but nothing from birms or aston so i'm getting quite worried. Birms is going to be my first choice if i get in, i love it. do you think because i haven't heard back yet I may not get in?? :/

#SODMG......dont worry they will send you a unconditional offer for sure with AAB grades
#SODMG......dont worry they will send you a unconditional offer for sure with AAB grades

Well just got an unconditional from Aston, didn't even have an interview :smile: So just waiting on birmingham now!
Reply 57
has anybody else got interview at B'ham Feb 5th?
How's the prep. going if so..?
Reply 58
I do, and I haven't done any yet! Just starting now! Getting rather nervous!
Reply 59
Original post by aapy
I do, and I haven't done any yet! Just starting now! Getting rather nervous!

Hey! Did you have yours today? How was it? What sort of questions came up? I have mine this thursday! Scared :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending