The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's exactly what I got. I think I lost all three marks on the conditional probability part of the mosquito question.
94/100 :smile:
Reply 782
82/100 :smile: pretty happy because I thought i'd do a lot worse, and by the marksheme I thought I lost at least 10 marks, lowest module score yet, but still relieved!!
90 UMS.
Does anyone know how many raw mark is this?
98/100 :smile:
Original post by dan94adibi
90 UMS.
Does anyone know how many raw mark is this?

:five: Me too!

It is 70/75 :smile:
Original post by Where'sPerry?

Thanks and Well done :biggrin: :2euk48l:

Me three! 90ums ftw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matt_payne
Me three! 90ums ftw

Awwwh yeeeah! Nice round number :biggrin:
92/100, noice
Reply 790
Awwwh yeeeah! Nice round number :biggrin:

Original post by The Polymath
92/100, noice

Awwwwh yeeaaah! Nice even number :O
Original post by Yoyo94
That's exactly what I got! 1 raw mark away from an A -_- This paper was disgusting - the mosquito question was probably what lost me most marks. I was advised to get it remarked to see if my grade will be taken up to an A. I hope it does! Anyway good luck! And congrats! :biggrin:

1 mark?!! Are you kidding me?! Do these people have souls!!! x) That paper was seriously not S2....a different language to me heheh. But if you get it remarked it could go down? :redface: Good luck to you too! Exams were tough this year!
Original post by Putch1
Awwwwh yeeaaah! Nice even number :O

Yep! All of us who were posting on this thread before the exam seemed to do well, despite a bit of a bad exam. Thanks guys for the help, I'll be using revision threads more often! :redface:
Original post by Matt_payne
Me three! 90ums ftw

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry......how? Give. me. your. brain. x)
Reply 794
Original post by Devina-S
1 mark?!! Are you kidding me?! Do these people have souls!!! x) That paper was seriously not S2....a different language to me heheh. But if you get it remarked it could go down? :redface: Good luck to you too! Exams were tough this year!

Yes they could go down, but I'm taking my teacher's advice because he is very experienced. I'll confirm with him tomorrow, and if he changes his mind I'll forget about it. And I know, these grade boundaries are completely unjustified and very unfair for exams of the difficulty that came up. Anyway I hope you're satisfied with your grade :biggrin:
Reply 795
Original post by Putch1
Nice, did you use the textbook and past papers only?

Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 797
94! :biggrin:
Wish I had gotten the 100 but ah well
Reply 798
Original post by baggyyo
94! :biggrin:
Wish I had gotten the 100 but ah well

I got 82 only... Why why why why....
Reply 799
Original post by -Lychee