The Student Room Group

The Dressing Room XI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zjs
Wait, you're a Brentford fan?

I was gun-point forced to go and watch them at Griffin Park a couple of weeks back against Gillingham.

It was actually pretty gloriously lower league. Like watching an enthusiastic bunch of Sunday leaguers. Or Celtic.

I heard that match was pretty drab but we're developing a bit of a reputation for playing some of the nicest football in the league at the moment. Clearly Gillingham dragged us down to their level. :cool:
Reply 341
Original post by Jangrafess
I heard that match was pretty drab but we're developing a bit of a reputation for playing some of the nicest football in the league at the moment. Clearly Gillingham dragged us down to their level. :cool:

Seems fair, given your current table position and recent form. Still sounds a self-started rumour all the same. The match itself was the kind of game it was hard to remember on the train home, let alone a few weeks down the line.
Reply 342
This thing on?
Original post by Colonel.
This thing on?

yeah in two months
Original post by FKLW
I know we all troll the guy, and he deserves it, but does anyone actually know what happened to him? Did anyone know him outside of TSR so they know he ain't dead or something...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just reigniting this thread.

Well in hindsight we all know what happened, he made a new account ini.
Reply 345
Original post by jam277
Just reigniting this thread.

Well in hindsight we all know what happened, he made a new account ini.

:lol: yep, you guys uprooted him too early man, would've liked him to hang around for a bit longer.
Reply 346
No.

Also, I miss the old days of this thread/its previous incarnations :daydreaming:
Reply 347
:teeth:
Wonder who our new sports mod will be.
Reply 349
:biggrin:
Original post by Zerforax
Wonder who our new sports mod will be.

No idea. Doubt it'll be anyone important.

I'm considering merging the misc thread into here. Any objections?
Original post by sr90
No idea. Doubt it'll be anyone important.

I'm considering merging the misc thread into here. Any objections?

Congrats! Least it's a regular in this sub-forum.
Bump in respect of fallen comrades.
Reply 353
:nopity:

Quick Reply

Latest