The Student Room Group

5 girls... I have to pick one

I need help here. I'm in year 13 and I've got 5 girls, all from different schools, who I know are attracted to me and want a relationship with me. I've started dating a few of them but nothing is official (in fact, we've all agreed that we're just friends so far although I know they want to be with me). I find 3 of them attractive but they all have great qualities and it's hard to pick one. Two of them I want to sleep with really bad, two of them I know would make a great girlfriend, and the other is a nice person to be around. So what do I do? I can't be with all of them...
Reply 1
Lucky bugger.
Reply 2
I am willing to sacrifice myself and take the burden of 4 of them for you. I'll even decide which ones to make it easy for you.
But you don't have to go out with any of them. It sounds to me like none of them fit the bill - all the qualities you want in a girlfriend are shared between the five girls rather than all present in one. There is no clear 'winner' out of the five of them and so you should leave it. If any of them were the right girl you would know.
Reply 4
Russian Roulette. Take the one who survives.
You don't have to pick one. If one doesn't clearly stand out here then why bother with the drama and agro. You say you want to be with one of them, but unless sex is all you want then deciding they are suitable mearly on the basis that they are attracted to you is not a recipe for a very fulfilling relationship.
Reply 6
I suggest you get them all to mud wrestle...naked
The wonner can be your girlfriend...naked
The rest can come to me...naked
I was going to say "give me one, please" before I saw hold old you were.
Reply 8
Pick the one that you don't have to inflate...
Reply 9
It must be so hard for you. :rolleyes:
why?
...and then you woke up.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
I need help here. I'm in year 13 and I've got 5 girls, all from different schools, who I know are attracted to me and want a relationship with me. I've started dating a few of them but nothing is official (in fact, we've all agreed that we're just friends so far although I know they want to be with me). I find 3 of them attractive but they all have great qualities and it's hard to pick one. Two of them I want to sleep with really bad, two of them I know would make a great girlfriend, and the other is a nice person to be around. So what do I do? I can't be with all of them...

what a lad.

well done keep all 5 until 1 is left as the others will be getting fed up. that is the one for you the one who will put up with your crap.

you sir are living the dream.
Manwhore :wink:
Reply 14
People these dayzz are acting like comedians....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Buberries
Pick the one that you don't have to inflate...

You missy have just made my day. :rofl3:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending