The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think the only way to describe this is '****ed up'? And break up with her!
OP. If I were you, i'd move swiftly, but coolheadedly, like Sadian says. And we all wanna know the results.
Reply 22
This just seems to far fetched to believe... She cheats on you with your best friend then him with his dad? Go **** her family.
Reply 23
Original post by Chillaxer
Why doesn't she? You're thinking like some wet liberal and/ore feminist. She deservess every consequence he can use legitimately. Not to mention the other women has the right to know what hubby is like.

What exactly do you mean by legitimately? The existence of the footage is evidence of a crime only he has committed. I would go so far as to say there is nothing objectively morally wrong in what she has done - she has probably been callous and unfair, sure. But the OP picked her. She simply did what she wanted to do without breaking up with him first. Anything morally reprehensible re the father nonsense lies squarely on the father's shoulders.
Reply 24
Original post by Ronove
What exactly do you mean by legitimately? The existence of the footage is evidence of a crime only he has committed. I would go so far as to say there is nothing objectively morally wrong in what she has done - she has probably been callous and unfair, sure. But the OP picked her. She simply did what she wanted to do without breaking up with him first. Anything morally reprehensible re the father nonsense lies squarely on the father's shoulders.

Please say you didn't just try to legitimise this harlotts actions... You don't cheat on your significant other then go bang that ones dad aswell, she ruined a marriage a friendship and her own relationship she's about as morally perverse as you can get without raping someone...
Original post by Ronove

Wow, the moral relativist, feminist generation speaks. She's done 'nothing objectively wrong', just shagged his best mate in the same room as him with him comotose then ****ed the mates Dad who is married. What a slapper.
Why the hell is it just the Dad to blame and not her? The lad picked her not knowing she was like this evidently, and as for 'simply doing what she wanted to do', well that's what it'#s all about is it, women doing what they want? She SHOULD have broke up with him ages before doing stuff like that if that was what she wanted, she just obviously got off on abusing him.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by cl_steele
Please say you didn't just try to legitimise this harlotts actions... You don't cheat on your significant other then go bang that ones dad aswell, she ruined a marriage a friendship and her own relationship she's about as morally perverse as you can get without raping someone...

How did she ruin a friendship if the friend did not? How did she ruin a marriage if the father did not? I guess I just mean that I don't think she had anything to lose in either situation as far as she was concerned, it says more about the parties that did.
Reply 27
Well young chap, come clean about noticing your 'best friend' and you soon to be ex-girlfriend that you weren't passed out and know they were having sex right next to you and dump her. Don't say anything about the Camera though, that is technically illegal, but we'll leave that between you and me (and the entire internet).
Original post by Ronove

I'm pretty sure the sort of cheating the OP's partner did clearly falls within the "morally wrong" category.
Reply 29
Wow, the moral relativist, feminist generation speaks. She's one nothing objectively wrong, just shagged his best mate in the same room as him with him comotose then ****ed the mates Dad who is married. What a slapper.
Why the hell is it just the Dad to blame and not her? He picked her not knowing she was like this evidently, and as for 'simply doing what she wanted to do', well that's what it'#s all about is it, women doing what they want. She SHOULD have broke up with him ages before doing stuff like that if that was what she wanted, she just obviously got off on abusing him.

When you put it like that I suppose I may be being over-eager to hold the backlash. I just think that the existence of the footage is problematic. Anyone else doing these things would be 'punished' by people finding out in other ways, and/or being dumped rather publicly. Seeing as both these things will most likely happen, I don't see why the footage needs to be used. By rights it should not exist. It is something that can too easily turn out to do more damage than anyone would want.
Reply 30
Original post by Ronove
How did she ruin a friendship if the friend did not? How did she ruin a marriage if the father did not? I guess I just mean that I don't think she had anything to lose in either situation as far as she was concerned, it says more about the parties that did.

The phrase it takes two to tangoo is perfect for this one but trying to say she's any lame is ludicrous, I think we should look at the ops quote from her asking the daddy to knock her up so the bf can look after it, there is no way to justify her actions even if the other two acted just as bad she did it on a grander scale anyway...
Reply 31
Original post by cl_steele
The phrase it takes two to tangoo is perfect for this one but trying to say she's any lame is ludicrous, I think we should look at the ops quote from her asking the daddy to knock her up so the bf can look after it, there is no way to justify her actions even if the other two acted just as bad she did it on a grander scale anyway...

I have to admit my doubt about that particular part actually happening had somehow made it vanish from the parts I was considering.
Reply 32
Clearly all of this is a load of rubbish.

Come on people, seriously?
Reply 33
Original post by Ronove
I have to admit my doubt about that particular part actually happening had somehow made it vanish from the parts I was considering.

Oh aye the whole thing sounds ludicrous but hypothetically if it were true....
Original post by Ronove
When you put it like that I suppose I may be being over-eager to hold the backlash. I just think that the existence of the footage is problematic. Anyone else doing these things would be 'punished' by people finding out in other ways, and/or being dumped rather publicly. Seeing as both these things will most likely happen, I don't see why the footage needs to be used. By rights it should not exist. It is something that can too easily turn out to do more damage than anyone would want.

He wouldn;t have found out though without the vids, she would have continued to abuse his trust, and I think if he has the evidence then he's within his rights to get revenge, not to mention the fact that the mother of his friend definitely has a right to know. Maybe I was strong in language, but I just get sick of women acting like other women can do anything and at the same time thinking like every male is full of original sin.
Reply 35
The only reasonable recourse is to **** your GF's Mother.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Steevee
The only reasonable recourse is to **** your GF's Mother.

He could blackmail the father for tons of money.
(edited 11 years ago)
IF this story is true the OP should have 'woken up' while they were screwing next to him, dumped both his gf and friend right there and left. What is this spying nonsense? Sounds almost like a sign of a disturbed mind to me. He should have walked out right then and let them deal with it himself. The fact that he still calls this girl his gf and is still sleeping with her after all this, I mean, wtf?!

I don't actually believe the bit about the father and the baby talk either. What good would it do to a 17-year old to tie herself down to another 17 year old with a baby? If she is as academic as the OP says why ruin her future like this? This bit simply does not ring true.
He wouldn;t have found out though without the vids, she would have continued to abuse his trust, and I think if he has the evidence then he's within his rights to get revenge, not to mention the fact that the mother of his friend definitely has a right to know. Maybe I was strong in language, but I just get sick of women acting like other women can do anything and at the same time thinking like every male is full of original sin.

But he already knew his gf had cheated on him so "wouldn't have found out" " abusing his trust" etc are not actually valid arguments. Why is it different to OP who she cheated on him with? She cheated, full stop, he should have dumped her immediately.
cool story bro.

Latest

Trending

Trending