The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Firmers

Scroll to see replies

I have firmed Kent (with Oxford Brookes being my insurance) :smile: - so excited already :excited: :goofy:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by soohyun_hoon
I have firmed Kent (with Oxford Brookes being my insurance) :smile: - so excited already :excited: :goofy:

You coming to the applicant day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reggaeiscool
You coming to the applicant day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't got an email yet about any applicant days, since I only got my offer 5 days ago - and I won't be going to any in the first place, as its too expensive, far away, and my brother went to Kent to study law, so I kinda know how its like already. Just gonna go there on the first of uni, and take it as a surprise, if I can get the grades in the first place :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by soohyun_hoon
Haven't got an email yet about any applicant days, since I only got my offer 5 days ago - and I won't be going to any in the first place, as its too expensive, far away, and my brother went to Kent to study law, so I kinda know how its like already. Just gonna go there on the first of uni, and take it as a surprise, if I can get the grades in the first place :smile:

Ahh okay, that's cool :smile:
Reply 44
Can anyone be brilliant on here and tell me some of the good points about Kennt University?

I live in Doncaster up north from Kent and I havent been able to go down to see it :/

I have my offer for forensic chemisty. Is it worth me travelling all that way to see it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Matty12345
Can anyone be brilliant on here and tell me some of the good points about Kennt University?

I live in Doncaster up north from Kent and I havent been able to go down to see it :/

I have my offer for forensic chemisty. Is it worth me travelling all that way to see it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I think you should go and see it if you can. There should still be more invite days coming up? Just check on the site. I'm advising you to go cause when you do, you'll be able to see for yourself if you'll like it there.
hellooo! Still haven't applied for accommodation yet- should I!?! I am hopefully going to visit in March but that is ages away and I am worried about choosing accommodation without seeing it D:
Reply 47
Original post by Fabulous Killjoy
hellooo! Still haven't applied for accommodation yet- should I!?! I am hopefully going to visit in March but that is ages away and I am worried about choosing accommodation without seeing it D:

I think you should apply now and then if you need to change it around later, then you can. Go onto Kent unis website and you can take a virtual tour of the accommodation as well as see what you get and their prices. I think it's best that you do that, because when it comes to allocating the rooms, they prioritise as to when you submitted your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
hey is anyone else firming kent for biomedical science
Reply 49
Original post by gpaxton94

hey yeah I'm planning to choose Kent as my firm :smile:
Are you?
Reply 50
Original post by gpaxton94

I am :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Anyone else firmed to do History? :smile:
Reply 52
Firmed Kent a few days ago to study Multimedia Technology and Design :smile: Anyone else?
Still unsure whether to firm Kent or not. Anyone else here doing Accountancy?
Original post by Amyqt
Firmed Kent a few days ago to study Multimedia Technology and Design :smile: Anyone else?

I'm doing Drama and Multimedia, so we are in the same *school* from what I've been told as joint honours mix with single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
OH September hurry up already.
Reply 56
Hi guys, if you're sitting on the fence about coming to Kent, here's another reason why you should. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yi9_W3fchM&feature=youtu.be

Thanks,

Jon

Kent TV
Reply 57
Original post by Amyqt

Me, too !

Posted from TSR Mobile
A quick reminder to all firmers, but if you are desperate for a specific accommodation choice then you need to apply asap! The University bends over backwards to make sure firmers get accommodation in their top 4 options but the earlier you apply the more likely you are to get what you want!
Once I hear back from my last university I'll be firming Kent for Social Anthropology. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending