The Student Room Group

A girl who does drugs....

I'm curious to know if a guy would be put off a girl who takes drugs. I'm not talking about frequently, but every so often she'll smoke some weed or do something like ecstasy on a night out but it's something she tends to keep quiet about. So she wouldn't volunteer that she does, but she'd admit if you asked her.

Otherwise she's just an ordinary girl who's at a decent university, has a couple of hobbies etc etc
Reply 1
Nope, it wouldn't put me off at all but only if it's something she does every so often instead of on a regular basis.
Reply 2
If it was just weed and MDMA occasionally then it would be a massive turn on for me (not talking sexually of course). Although i feel like i need a good girl, like that last, someone not like me, but still.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm curious to know if a guy would be put off a girl who takes drugs. I'm not talking about frequently, but every so often she'll smoke some weed or do something like ecstasy on a night out but it's something she tends to keep quiet about. So she wouldn't volunteer that she does, but she'd admit if you asked her.

Otherwise she's just an ordinary girl who's at a decent university, has a couple of hobbies etc etc

Sounds exactly like me, so I'd like it. I think those drugs are great for bonding so I'd love to share them with a partner. My occasional drug use has been one of the biggest problems me and my girlfriend have had.
Reply 4
I don't think I'd be overly bothered - my main concern would be that she doesn't get in trouble for it. It's not very good for one's health, but it's up to her so I don't have an issue with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending