The Student Room Group

York Extended Degree

Hey i'm new here :-)

Has anyone else applied for the extended nursing degree at York university for September intake?

I haven't heard anything yet but its my first choice, i already have 200 UCAS points but thought i would apply anyway even though they say its a course for people with no academic qualifications

Already been rejected from Northumbria and Teesside :-( so fingers crossed for York
Hi I applied for the extended degree in nursing at York in September. I emailed York university for an update and they replied today saying I've been short listed. Just awaiting a interview date.
Good luck with your application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hey!

I also sent them an email this morning asking for an update and had a reply within half an hour saying i had also been shortlisted for the course and would be hearing soon about an interview from York college, fingers crossed for both of us!
Reply 4
Original post by Lynnemarie1986

Have u had an invitiation for interview yet?
Hi yes it's ment to be today but I'm at work so it's been changed to the 27th. Have you recieved one yet?
Lynne x
Reply 6
Original post by Lynnemarie1986
Hi yes it's ment to be today but I'm at work so it's been changed to the 27th. Have you recieved one yet?
Lynne x

How did your interview go? Mines tomorrow!
I think it went well. I passed the tests so was glad about that. Should be finding out soon because she said it would take 5-7 days.
Good luck for your interview xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Have u heard? I passed the tests aswell and was in the interview room for about 45 minutes so I've got everything crossed! X
I was unsuccessful :-( good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya,

I've got an interview for next week for the extended nursing course. I was wondering if you would be able to tell me which questions they asked you in the interview and also if they told you why you was unsuccessful which I'm sorry to hear about.
It'd really help me and give me a bit more peace of mind of what I'm going into next week.

Thank you! X
Reply 11
Sorry to hear u were Unsuccesful Lynne I got an unconditional. They just ask you why York, what difficult decisions you've been faced with, relevant experience that sort of thing they are really friendly so dont be scared at all x
I have a level 3 advanced diploma in health and social and 30 credits at level 4 from an OU maths moduke also good GCSEs would this be enough for the extended degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending