The Student Room Group

Tattooed Girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Shomberlon
Is there anything she was find of?

Posted from TSR Mobilek

She loved gardening, so I was thinking about something with flowers but then there's the question of which flower (she didn't have any particular favourites) and where to have it done? I decide on a design and then change my mind later on and obviously I don't want to rush into getting one I'll regret later :s-smilie:
Tattooed girls are hot.
Original post by Jlrxx
She loved gardening, so I was thinking about something with flowers but then there's the question of which flower (she didn't have any particular favourites) and where to have it done? I decide on a design and then change my mind later on and obviously I don't want to rush into getting one I'll regret later :s-smilie:

I'd find a decent artist that does custom jobs, that way you can go through your ideas with them and they might even be able to recommend something you haven't thought of

Posted from TSR Mobilek
Absolutely not ....I would not want my woman looking like she comes from some council estate in south LANDAN . No way
Reply 104
Original post by x.KimberleyB.x
Hi everyone, was just wondering what everyones opinion was on females who get tattoos? I've heard some pretty varied thoughts on this and have actually started doing a sort of research project on where women seem to stand in tattoo culture, interested in what everyone here thinks!

Do you think it is 'unfeminine' for women to get ink (not my opinion) or do you think that in this day and age it shouldn't be an issue?

Girls, do you have any tattoos/want any?
Guys, would it change your opinion of a girl if she was tattooed?

may also post in society so sorry if you come across both :smile:

I love tattoos as long as they're good.they dont necessarily have to have meaning but original ,artistic tattoos are awesome.i hate tribal tattoos and the common 'chavy' type tattoos like sugar skulls etc.i have a few and would like to be covered,if only I had the money.i have 3 little ones and a jellyfish on my arm,which I am soon getting a sea theme half sleeve based around.i would never get full sleeve though,only half sleeve,as I think very few women can pull this off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
I'm a girl with one tattoo so far, but I plan to get a few more. My boyfriend likes girls with small tattoos, but nothing too major like sleeves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shomberlon
Ozzy, I'm the opposite I prefer girls with at least a 3/4 sleeve (and as long as its a decent tattoo) over a butterfly or start behind the ear (sorry to any girls who do have these types if tattoos), but I think tattoos should have meaning to the person whether it be a tiny tattoo or a massive back piece. The one I hate the most are celeb tattoos, in that someone has it because Beckham or Rihanna has it.
I started on my 3/4 sleeve last Sunday, I'd waited about 4 years to make sure I definitely wanted one and what design.

Posted from TSR Mobilek

My lil baby tattoo behind my ear is probably my fav as it's small and discreet and I always liked the concept of phi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

Spoiler

As for tattoos in general, I have two small ones, one on my back and the one behind my ear. Not too crazy about covering my whole body in art but I do like to think of them as 'enhancements' or whatever. I do appreciate big beautiful tattoo art projects though I don't think it would be something I would particularly want on my body.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest