The Student Room Group

I don't know what tattoo design to choose

hi I'm 19 years old for more than a year im thinking to get a tattoo design i though of getting a bee tattoo but then i did not get it. that was last year but then recently i really want to get a small tattoo i don't know what type of tyle to get the tattoo
i don't have any mining full things to get tattooed
this is a big decision since it will last for ever so i don't want to make a mistake of getting something that I world regret
Original post by Matadd
hi I'm 19 years old for more than a year im thinking to get a tattoo design i though of getting a bee tattoo but then i did not get it. that was last year but then recently i really want to get a small tattoo i don't know what type of tyle to get the tattoo
i don't have any mining full things to get tattooed
this is a big decision since it will last for ever so i don't want to make a mistake of getting something that I world regret
Hey, If your getting a tattoo your right it should be something that you wont regret in the future. I find sometimes I have a specific interest but over time I lose that interest. Though in some circumstances there are little interests that have stayed with me from childhood, try getting a tattoo of an interest like that- but make sure you are positive that you will still like it in 20 years time. Maybe try getting a tattoo of something from your childhood like a pet or something that reminds you of a meaningful moment. Or maybe look on Pinterest for finger tattoos, like maybe a tiny star on the back of your finger or something like that. If you are really undecisive though maybe give it a year or two as you definitely don't want to make a choice you will regret.

That's all my advice- hope it helps x

Quick Reply

Latest