The Student Room Group

What would be the rough price for a tattoo?

For my 18th I want a tattoo , maybe like palm sized ? I’d like coloured but idk how much more expensive that makes it
Probably depends on a lot of factors - size, location, complexity of the design, and who you get doing it - more experienced and well established tattoo artists will probably cost more than newer ones or those who are still apprentices or similar.
Original post by vlvtlix
For my 18th I want a tattoo , maybe like palm sized ? I’d like coloured but idk how much more expensive that makes it

That can't be generalized. Depends on the size, details and the colors to name but a few. From under 100 pounds to over 1000 pounds everything is possible.
Reply 3
The final price will depend on the complexity of the design, the number of colors used, and the expertise of the artist. It's a good idea to consult with a professional tattoo artist who can provide you with a more accurate estimate based on your design preferences. Generally, palm size tattoo cost will be between $200-500.
Thanks for sharing this information. I think most small tattoos cost around $50 to $250. I got a 4-inch small design on my shoulder, and it cost me $200

Quick Reply

Latest